Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sagorian

Archetypes We Know About, Guesses About Others?

So we have been shown 4 Archetypes via the sites archetype section (Assassin, Forgemaster, Legionnaire, and Templar), 2 more shown in an info release (Knight, Frostweaver), and yet another (the Champion) referenced in concept art.

Crowfall_CharacterCreate_preview.jpg

So with the five remaining what are your guesses as to archetype and race?

Mine are as follows (including known):

Human - Crusader

Human - Knight

Halfgiant - Champion

Human - Confessor

Human - Templar

Centaur - Legionnaire

Fae - Assassin

RAT - Thief

STAG - Ranger

Dark Elf / Drow - Frostweaver

Dryad - Druid

Stoneborn - Forgemaster (lol no longer FORDmaster, or CHEVY for that matter!)

Not very creative guesses I know, but hoping others and shine a little creative light on the discussion lol!

Also it will be interesting to see how the 12 break into 3 faction per God's Reach rule set.

Edited by sagorian

"Stoneborn = Fordmaster"

=kek

River crossing skill or product placement and a Ford Focus mount? Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Why do you say only 5 more?  If you look at that pic you posted, there are 12 showing and a slider bar on the right that appears to be only half way down.  There could be as many as 24.

Why do you say only 5 more?  If you look at that pic you posted, there are 12 showing and a slider bar on the right that appears to be only half way down.  There could be as many as 24.

Greate point, I didn't even pay attention to that. That is even more exciting.

Yet we're the ones with the mental capacity to construct the best quality pieces of engineering! That stuff takes math smarts! We're basically the best at Alchemy too. We're a bunch of nerds.

Thought the gnomes were the brains and dwarves were just the brawn? The gnomes do the alchemy (creating magma as a lubricant for the earth engine) and blueprints for the dumb dwarves to follow ;)