Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Keybinding

Hi I tried to do a search for keybinding but it seemed what was there was debating on the action of the game itself. Before I purchase early access wanted to confirm that the current state of the game allows full keybinding for movement, action (combat against others) and spells etc to custom keybinds. Games aren't really playable for me until this in place so wanted to make sure. 

Been watching this game for a long time now and with the druid release I've gotten even more excited as I plan on maining that class. 

Thanks in advance!

Montee

Hi MonteeMuuhne,

Keybinding is somewhat limited in this pre-alpha.  Here's a quick snapshot of everything that can currently be changed:

r5lseHL.png

I believe the intention is to expand on these keybindings as the game approaches release, but this is what's available in the most recent build.

I need to be able to keybind my spells and movement away from the default 1,2,3 and swaf. I use my mouse and it's side 12 buttons for all movement actions and the letter keys on the left for spells. So it's not a matter of how many but what they specifically do.

• 5 months later...

I guess I'm resurrecting this. I assume if I get the message that a key is already reserved I won't be able to use it till they add it to the keybind list? Being an ESDF user rather than WASD makes this limited binding a pain.