Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxfall

Dear Lord, Please No High Heels.

I'm sure I'm not the only person feeling this, so I'll try to keep this brief.

Yes, high heels are acceptable in many social environments.

They are not practical for sports, running, dodging, fighting, climbing or jumping. They have one combat application: to step on someone's foot when they least expect it for excruciating pain. But they are a liability in any kind of combat situation. The stress they put on the arch and toes can cause crippling ankle injuries. They're also not very stable, which exacerbates the problem.

You give me a spork size of a railroad tie and call it a sword, I sigh, grumble and accept the inevitability. 

You make me hit a girl in high heels with the railroad-tie-sized-spork, I'm out.

High heels are a mark of every asian MMO ever. Does it have high heels? Must be a grind fest.

High heels does not mean sexy for an MMO player. High heels means a grind fest. That's the association you get with that visual.

Don't fall for the trap. Change it before it's too late.

P.S. I don't like railroad-tie-sized-sporks either. 

Greatswords for Frostweavers 2015! For great justice! And swords.

P.S. I like swords.

Nonsense.  They might be uncomfortable for you, but you are not an Elf or Fey.  Graceful creatures such as they can wear high heels all the time with no negative consequences.

Don't be upset just because your inferior human body can't handle it.

Lmao..... :ph34r:

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

After seeing your mom in heels I can't say I'd mind.

SBhyCRn.jpg

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Is it the actual aesthetics of it or is your ego too fragile you couldn't handle getting owned by a toon wearing heels? :P

That's why I"m against my characters having six packs. He should be rocking a beer belly and cardboard armor -- coz that's how I look when I play.

f-Knights-of-Cardboard-3269.jpg

(In all seriousness and off-topic: a google image search for cardboard armor is pretty epic)

Its a fantasy character design. 

- Succubus character design.

akasha-dota-2-queen-of-pain-hd-wallpaper

- Female Warrior character design

immortals-pride-wallpaper.jpg

As long as they are executed well, and have consistent themes that add to, and don't take away from the characters design I see no issue with "High Heels"

Especially since it seems like the assassin has wings, I doubt they walk much ;)