Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Einlanser

Fae, Sexism, And So On.

What you did is by definition sexual harassment. 

It's a pun, by definition. Sort of offensive pun, but a pun.

Hey, I kinda think this character you designed here has flagrant sexuality in a manner it doesn't fit. It lacks thematic cohesion and perhaps you could consider ways in which your art could be expanded upon by taking in additional points of view"

Hey, I kinda think it's not. 

Actually, as an aspiring painter and artist, I think that it (design of Fae Assassins) follows it's internal logic just fine. Stor is nice, picture is well-made, what's not to like?

I have an opinion, you have an opinion, we've shared it with each other and I suggest that we should stop do that, becase we don't like each others opinions. And that's actually fine.

But if you're asking me or anyone else to stop liking what you don't like, you're doing it wrong.

Oh no! Really? This has to have 13 pages dedicated? 

Fact is many guys run female characters. Just build a bridge and get over it.

In fact, every game that has a sneaky class and there are genders, I go with a female rogue, who kicks everyone's butt and chews bubblegum.

Oh no! Really? This has to have 13 pages dedicated? 

Fact is many guys run female characters. Just build a bridge and get over it.

This discussion has digressed so far the only accurate part of the title now is "and So On...".

Edited by Makeshyft

Male gaze doesn't really need defining, but I'll half-bottom one.

Male gaze: Designs that go out of the way to highlight physical features pleasing to (straight) men.

Your argument of "That's the way they dress" would hold weight if the Fae were a real existing race and society that dressed (for battle, no less) with exposed chests and legs (open femoral artery, anyone?). They're not. They Fae have no agency or will. They don't dress that way because they live in a culture that organicly developed those values, they dress that way because they were designed that way. Agency is key here. They didn't decide to dress in a way that panders to men, the designer did.

Same goes for the Drow. Have you ever seen much of the art for the Drow? You talk about sanity, and I counter with no sane person would enter combat with any flesh exposed, let alone flesh that leaves open vital organs.

I'm not even too upset about it, because (aside from most of the female faces being very similar) there's nothing to complain about the female character designs. Like at all. Which is significant because pretty much every other game out there usually features a lot of chainmail bikinis.

It doesn't help either that "Sexy Matriarchy" is kinda a trope (listed as a sub trope):

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Matriarchy

Edit: Forgot to quote. Oops.

Double edit: Fae wouldn't possibly dress to attract men. They're clearly not interested in men outside of using them for reproductive purposes and then killing them.

lol quoting  tvtropes

Here's the difference. What you did is by definition sexual harassment. Upon signing up for this site, which granted you the ability to use these forums, you agreed to a terms of service. Included in those terms were such things as not sexually harassing other users.

Contrary to what you seem to believe, I'm not here to "censor" you or anyone else. If that were my goal, I would have simply reported it rather than advising you to edit a comment that went against the terms you agreed to.

OHHHH its a joke account

i get it

i like jokes

agelmar close the topic thanks in advance

gtlLXYT.png

Os4Axrg.png

smh at this total loose showing his arms

no true warrior would go into battle like that, he is obviously just to pick up women with those big muscly arms

edit please dont say male power fantasy because my male power fantasy is to be the smart dude like in fall out new vegas where i take a 9 to intelligence and boost it by one point with a bobble head and also have charisma high that way I can be a total lady charmer and solve everybodys problems with my intelligence

thats my fantasy to be a super genius who patrols the mojave fighting injustice

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

Thought this thread was dead. Move it back from where it came so I don't have to see this piece of poorly made socks.

Needs locked so it can go away. It is just plain ridiculous.