Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Party Crasher


PanzerUDL
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good fights! Btw to the person who asked if our fessor used "go for broke" yea he did lol. BD had a bug in which his entire ability bar turned into a Duelist's. He had to relog there at the beginning. Here's my POV of the fight, it starts back at the Balance temple when my recording started:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good fights UDL and Sugoi.  We saw the big population on BB and got 5 folks together to cause trouble.

We thought we were going to cause some chaos in a big fight, but ended up facing both Sugoi and UDLs groups instead.  Didn't know we were interrupting a preset scrim. 

Had a nice long fighting retreat with the 5 of us facing off one group and then the other, but eventually the heals couldn't keep up.

Looking forward to big fights to come in the future.

Edited by angelmar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

It's like these guilds were destined for tri-faction pvp.

Personally, I think free for all is overrated. People just talk as if it was the big balls of pvp. But if EVE and similar games is any indication it'll just turn into zergy mega alliances. 3-faction will be the same thing, just with less politics and coordination. I really hope the game has the population and staying power to launch those 12-faction god CWs they promised. It will have its cons for sure, but I'd love to try one of those out. With the right balance in numbers and campaign objectives, those could actually be fun. But who knows, it might just be a pipe dream. 

Na, it's still impossible to hit with.

And now it has no range to speak of (no range training).

I think they may have changed the targetting on that. I threw 2 or 3 bears in some EK and it felt a lot more reliable to hit with it. Might be it changed to hitscan and/or had an increased hitbox. Regardless, I still don't think the skill is that great. By the time you charge a full bear, the CC effect has worn out already. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Rikutatis said:

Personally, I think free for all is overrated. People just talk as if it was the big balls of pvp. But if EVE and similar games is any indication it'll just turn into zergy mega alliances. 3-faction will be the same thing, just with less politics and coordination. I really hope the game has the population and staying power to launch those 12-faction god CWs they promised. It will have its cons for sure, but I'd love to try one of those out. With the right balance in numbers and campaign objectives, those could actually be fun. But who knows, it might just be a pipe dream. 

 

Yea tri-faction is where it's at.  I like it when the game protects me. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rikutatis said:

Don't you already have all the protection you need sitting in the lobby? :lol:

I've killed so many sugoi members, yall keep trying your darndest to stay relevant though.  Maybe enough youtube videos will get you there.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice fight! I was so shocked to have lived through my mistakes. Sorry about crashing the scrims, didn't know. 

If you get into that flying state again, usually pressing escape and clicking logout then escape again will fix it for you. 

Edited by Orleans

Free Ginko.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Orleans said:

If you get into that flying state again, usually pressing escape and clicking logout then escape again will fix it for you. 

That works well for the "flying directly upwards after blinking onto something" bug, which will gently teleport you to the ground... It works for this instance as well, however for this particular "knocked back into space by ability physics" bug you'll fall from the height you're at, which unless you're ungodly fast will probably cause you to die (sometimes you'll even fall twice, just in case the first free-fall dive didn't get ya)! :D 

Edited by Xarrayne

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rikutatis said:

I think they may have changed the targetting on that. I threw 2 or 3 bears in some EK and it felt a lot more reliable to hit with it. Might be it changed to hitscan and/or had an increased hitbox. Regardless, I still don't think the skill is that great. By the time you charge a full bear, the CC effect has worn out already. 

That's the problem. It takes forever to charge, roots you in place, and only a corpse will hold still to be hit with that super obvious, long and drawn-out animation. It also still misses folks right in front of you often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Yea tri-faction is where it's at.  I like it when the game protects me. 

VIKING "I hide in my EK" NAIL spouting off about safe spaces while screaming for attention and acknowledgement from others.

 

Edited by Helix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He was a gladiator in Warcraft 2, you better respect him!

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Helix said:

VIKING "I hide in my EK" NAIL spouting off about safe spaces while screaming for attention and acknowledgement from others.

 

That's a great narrative you are imagining.  Meanwhile you should work on your ability to position correctly in PvP.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

That's a great narrative you are imagining.  Meanwhile you should work on your ability to position correctly in PvP.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, izkimar said:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Too late.

Both of you.

Well, to be more precise: all three of us, now. But ... *shrug*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Orleans said:

Nice fight! I was so shocked to have lived through my mistakes. Sorry about crashing the scrims, didn't know. 

If you get into that flying state again, usually pressing escape and clicking logout then escape again will fix it for you. 

To be fair, it was not a predetermined scrim.  It just kind of happened.  We figured we would bring Jack along for the ride.

n0MnLtK.png?2

  www.undeadlords.com                                       Crowfall Recruitment

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...