Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sweeping Generalization!

bairloch

Here's the fact, bro: Your entire premise is wonderful.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm still not sure this game will have PvP. If it does IT IS A DEFINITE DEAL BREAKER AND I WILL NOT BE PLAYING.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

All my facts are unsupported but true that maybe disguised as a rant and personal dislike?

Your words, not mine.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Vehement rebuttal.

Bait hidden in reasonable language.

Opinion stated as fact.

Declaration of victory. /thread

Thread resurrected by The Dark Arts.

Released near child.

Vectors rampages society.

Evil necromancer wins.  /existence

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png