Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF are Boulders

narsille

And what do I do with them?

I am guessing that its either a material for construction or, alternatively, something that can be broken down into stone or some such however its not clear how to proceed

WAZ6Fov.png

"The cinnabar is a lie"

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:57 AM, narsille said:

And what do I do with them?

I am guessing that its either a material for construction or, alternatively, something that can be broken down into stone or some such however its not clear how to proceed

Currently the 3 POI 'produce' the following materials: Lumber Mills produce Timber, Quarries produce Boulders and Mines produce Ingots. As Solex mentioned, these are used to feed the 'hippos' at the Forts and Keeps, which build up the walls through their various stages to completion. It is possible these will be used for other things which need to be built as well - I can certainly see the same materials used for siege engines (especially the boulders!).

Todd apparently mentioned the possibility of being able to break these larger raw materials down into the smaller type we use for regular crafting...but for now, that's their only use. :)

2 hours ago, Anthrage said:

Currently the 3 POI 'produce' the following materials: Lumber Mills produce Timber, Quarries produce Boulders and Mines produce Ingots. As Solex mentioned, these are used to feed the 'hippos' at the Forts and Keeps, which build up the walls through their various stages to completion. It is possible these will be used for other things which need to be built as well - I can certainly see the same materials used for siege engines (especially the boulders!).

Todd apparently mentioned the possibility of being able to break these larger raw materials down into the smaller type we use for regular crafting...but for now, that's their only use. :)

thanks

WAZ6Fov.png

"The cinnabar is a lie"