Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SiriusOCC

"No problem! You can queue-up additional skills to train"

The currently proposed skill training management system does not allow you to queue skills if you are non-VIP. So you will need to log in to change your next skill to train in the passive system. If you are not able to get online, you may have wasted training potential, and hence one way VIP is being marketed to players.

11 minutes ago, SiriusOCC said:

obvious p2w is obvious

oh no? Your opponents with "P2W" now have 10 more ap then you do... which means instead of hitting you for 150 dmg... they now deal... 153 :o OH MY GOD pay to win.

I mean we got people who are practically a year behind people in terms of skill training, and they are still competitive. I mean put 2 fresh accounts with good players against an trained account with a good player...  And the 2 will always beat the 1. heck its very reasonable and possible for a fresh to beat a maxed out account, especially if the maxed out account is in the hands of a potato. 

I feel like pay to win would be more like buying the sword of truth for like 100 bucks on World of Warcraft to one hit people. Meaningless to say I probably shouldn't be commenting that, but the concept of subscriptions has always been in games. It's an option to pay .50 cents or 15 bucks a month, most people who will end up doing that will have full time jobs more than likely make around that much in an hour to begin with. So one hour of work irl for a 30 day membership online, to help pay the developers to keep adding in new content.

Which I understand not all people like paying for subscriptions, and that is cool and all. But to go ahead an say it's pay to win. It's not like they are purchasing the skills and getting them upfront. They to my understanding still have to wait for the time like everyone else. If you want pay to win that is more like a game like Lord of Ultima where you could pay extra money to get 500000000000 Troops to go flatten the guy out of the castles next to you.

On 8/15/2017 at 10:02 PM, Hilgodestroyer said:

I feel like pay to win would be more like buying the sword of truth for like 100 bucks on World of Warcraft to one hit people. Meaningless to say I probably shouldn't be commenting that, but the concept of subscriptions has always been in games. It's an option to pay .50 cents or 15 bucks a month, most people who will end up doing that will have full time jobs more than likely make around that much in an hour to begin with. So one hour of work irl for a 30 day membership online, to help pay the developers to keep adding in new content.

Which I understand not all people like paying for subscriptions, and that is cool and all. But to go ahead an say it's pay to win. It's not like they are purchasing the skills and getting them upfront. They to my understanding still have to wait for the time like everyone else. If you want pay to win that is more like a game like Lord of Ultima where you could pay extra money to get 500000000000 Troops to go flatten the guy out of the castles next to you.

Yeah i really, really hate F2P games.  For many reasons I won't go into.  But it baffles me that people will drop over $30/month on their cell phone, easily, and then complain about under $20 for a game.

Yeah. I know. I had a friend who told me once that he wouldn't get a xbox 360 membership back in the day because of the monthly subscription. I was like dude you play wow....the subcription is worse than that. Honestly games like runescape i cannot wven do without a subscription...and those games are pretty dried out. That's why a subscriptions to something new and hot like this is at least worth the 15 dollars a month.

On 8/18/2017 at 0:26 AM, Hasil said:

Yeah i really, really hate F2P games.  For many reasons I won't go into.  But it baffles me that people will drop over $30/month on their cell phone, easily, and then complain about under $20 for a game.

Baffles you?  It is because having a phone is important and playing a video game is not

Hilgo, in your August 15th post you are just describing different degrees of p2w...

10 hours ago, SiriusOCC said:

Baffles you?  It is because having a phone is important and playing a video game is not

Hilgo, in your August 15th post you are just describing different degrees of p2w...

Yeah, baffles.  Meaning most people that game are not in the position of having to decide whether to spend $30 on a phone or $10-15 on a game, monthly.  They have some disposable income to move around.  Maybe a better analogy was spend $10 at McDonald's or pay for a game.

And my cell phone, a trac phone, is about $5 a month -- works just fine!

You do realize that people might not to waste money on something even though it is available to spend?  Baffling, eh

Still, a very clever and not at all obvious way of attempting to insult someone.

Edited by SiriusOCC