Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ThatOneJesse

Live server not showing

44 minutes ago, ThatOneJesse said:

So i just downloaded the game and nothing is coming up in Campaign it says no scenarios so i dont know what to do i would love to play????

All of the current Campaigns are running on the Test version of the client. There isn't a stable enough build for them to push it to the Live service.... However, it's getting close. Unfortunately you will have download the full game again.  Just make sure that you install it in a different folder.  You will want both the Test and the Live clients so in the future can play around in both.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

10 hours ago, Destrin said:

All of the current Campaigns are running on the Test version of the client. There isn't a stable enough build for them to push it to the Live service.... However, it's getting close. Unfortunately you will have download the full game again.  Just make sure that you install it in a different folder.  You will want both the Test and the Live clients so in the future can play around in both.

I'm a bit frustrated by this, I just had the same issue, why wouldn't they make this clear on the download page?

58219e54-a0d8-43a0-8990-d40264d2e434.png

Illegitimi non carborundum

12 minutes ago, Gundam said:

I'm a bit frustrated by this, I just had the same issue, why wouldn't they make this clear on the download page?

The change to the Live and Test service just happened a few weeks ago.  Everyone is still adjusting, even ACE.  They could do a better job at communicating some things, I agree.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

37 minutes ago, Destrin said:

The change to the Live and Test service just happened a few weeks ago.  Everyone is still adjusting, even ACE.  They could do a better job at communicating some things, I agree.

also 5gb for every dam patch is really pushing it (e.g. a full redownload)

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Ok, I haven't logged into Crowfall for maybe 2-3 weeks I'm guessing.  Basically I login to pick a training skill since testing farming wood,stone,ore was ... well ... boring.  Now I'm reading comments that you need to be in a group to not get ganked all the time??  What the heck did I miss?  I'm running "5.1.1 Prod" and can't login anymore.  What are the correct steps to connect now?  From what I can tell, I need to do the following:

1.  Rename the current 5.1.1 Crowfall directory to CrowfallLive?

2.  Download the game again via the "Test" client link?

3.  Name that directory CrowfallTest?

4.  Same username/password as the Prod version?

5.  Rage quit from getting ganked non-stop.

Edited by Noquid

36 minutes ago, Noquid said:

Ok, I haven't logged into Crowfall for maybe 2-3 weeks I'm guessing.  Basically I login to pick a training skill since testing farming wood,stone,ore was ... well ... boring.  Now I'm reading comments that you need to be in a group to not get ganked all the time??  What the heck did I miss?  I'm running "5.1.1 Prod" and can't login anymore.  What are the correct steps to connect now?  From what I can tell, I need to do the following:

1.  Rename the current 5.1.1 Crowfall directory to CrowfallLive?

2.  Download the game again via the "Test" client link?

3.  Name that directory CrowfallTest?

4.  Same username/password as the Prod version?

5.  Rage quit from getting ganked non-stop.

you need to download a brand new patcher/client from https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

currently teh 'test' client is the one that is being used (but 'live' one will be used at some point when it is more stable)

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png