Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can we reset EK's?

Kcing

Is there any plans to reset the EK's any time soon? I lost all my fort building blocks from a crash in the EK and I'm hoping to play with them. I also have many blocks that are frozen in my Spirit bank and cannot load them into my EK's inventory.

On 15.8.2017 at 7:30 PM, Kcing said:

Is there any plans to reset the EK's any time soon? I lost all my fort building blocks from a crash in the EK and I'm hoping to play with them. I also have many blocks that are frozen in my Spirit bank and cannot load them into my EK's inventory.

Well, since nobody else is answering, i'll give it a try.

The ingame rewards have been reset just recently (two weeks or so?).

They usually try to avoid those resets, because most times they would also have to reset everything players did build. In the past they sometimes did only reset the rewards, not the EK's (to say: everything you built was still in the EK's, but you could also claim those parts again, so factually you had them doubled until the next reset). 

The next full reset is most likely to come with the new castle building parts. I wouldn't except those earlier than some weeks after gamescom. Maybe there will be such a reward/no-EK reset beforehand - somewhen after gamescom.

I think it should be possibe to call support@crowfall.com to ask for a personal reset. In any case you should report your loss. You are sure that your buildings are not on a parcel you put into your inventory (when you mouseover the parcel in the inventory, it shows all the building parts it contents), are you?

Anyways, good luck.

Edited by Kraahk

Thanks for the response. I definitely lost my fort wall blocks from a EK crash. The items that were in my inventory but I appreciate the heads up on the parcel inventory as well.

Yeah I lost most of mine as well when storing the excess in a grave and the EK crashed. 

They will come back in time. Borrow some friends extras if it is important to you. (Go on their EK, they import to their meatsuit and whack em. Loot the deeds.