Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Download links don't work

The download links do not work for me.

I've tried both links, checked all my settings, made sure I've logged in and still nothing.

I've been playing the test since kickstarter and since two weeks ago, I haven't been able to download the new test versions.

When I click the links, It tries to connect to something but just says artcraft secured assets - prot and never connects to let me download.

Please help.

Eat or be eaten

14 hours ago, Omen said:

The download links do not work for me.

I've tried both links, checked all my settings, made sure I've logged in and still nothing.

I've been playing the test since kickstarter and since two weeks ago, I haven't been able to download the new test versions.

When I click the links, It tries to connect to something but just says artcraft secured assets - prot and never connects to let me download.

Please help.

Investigating.

Edit: I can confirm that all download links are working correctly on the client download page. If this problem persists, please contact us at support@crowfall.com so that we can better assist you with getting this issue resolved.

Jared Jackson, Software Engineer
 Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

so I figured it out. I had added www.crowfall.com to my list of trusted sites and also had the require verification check marked. This was preventing me from being able to download the game client.

Eat or be eaten