Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
R37ry

Mobile/Web Support for skill tree.

There will be a web app designed by ACE exclusively for VIP.

That said you can set up a remote systems through your phone that allows you to control your computer. I have personally tested this by the way. And it currently is now possible to train skills from your phone using this method. The only downside is your computer must be powered up in order for you to remote into it.

So long as ACE does not stop it. I could very much see someone developing a freeware version of a Skill Training App. Just like someone did with World of Warcraft Garrison missions. 

1 hour ago, SirGeorge said:

That said you can set up a remote systems through your phone that allows you to control your computer. I have personally tested this by the way. And it currently is now possible to train skills from your phone using this method. The only downside is your computer must be powered up in order for you to remote into it.

So long as ACE does not stop it. I could very much see someone developing a freeware version of a Skill Training App. Just like someone did with World of Warcraft Garrison missions. 

It's pretty easy to do that, and it is one of the reasons I hope they build may more value into VIP - if 75% of VIPs value is tied to skill training benefits and that can be worked around, I am concerned it will cause people to drop their VIP which would be bad for the game.

8 hours ago, Anthrage said:

It's pretty easy to do that, and it is one of the reasons I hope they build may more value into VIP - if 75% of VIPs value is tied to skill training benefits and that can be worked around, I am concerned it will cause people to drop their VIP which would be bad for the game.

I mean... it's been little under a month and they made half a million dollars just through in shop purchases.  This amount will only increase the more people hear about the game.  And thats with like 70% of shop items not actually being in game.

I honestly think with their small team they could survive to launch no problems with just the shop. And once they do launch they should get a solid chunk of change that should last them a year or two. 

22 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

I mean... it's been little under a month and they made half a million dollars just through in shop purchases

If you are talking about Crowfall that is not an accurate figure.

$53,431 growth in funding over the last 29 days.

I would also vastly assume such purchases are for backer bundles rather than other shop elements

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

3 hours ago, Tinnis said:

If you are talking about Crowfall that is not an accurate figure.

$53,431 growth in funding over the last 29 days.

I would also vastly assume such purchases are for backer bundles rather than other shop elements

072317_2000.jpg

yup :P thought it was 12 mil before the crow marathon...  In that case ya... kinds of a guess to see if they can float with just that much income. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, SirGeorge said:

Missed this, Source?

Really hope this is a thing. But let's let them finish the game first yeah?