Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

I'll be up for either game later today. I did poke my head into Tera today and of course my highest level there is an Elin.  I luckily found some bootie shorts for her so she's more demure than most.  Drat - someone remind me of the server we're supposed to be on.  I may need to roll a new character.

On the TOR side of things I have a terribad sithy inquisitor at level 4 now.  She keeps making terrible choices and I feel like I should film her for a public service announcement about how not to wreck your life during your teenage years.

I kind of feel like I should help you deal with Korriban to accelerate and provide some help until you get used to the flow.

800 MGBs I think. I know it's not more than a gig.

Oh wow, that is old school, I can easily float that space.  I was thinking it would be at least 20GB.  You have links to the emulator?

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

For some reason my phone isn't letting me copy and paste this morning. Sorry I can't directly link stuff ATM. I'll be on a PC in aabout an hour.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

OHMAIGAWD PEEEPSLES are we really considering heading to SB?  It's a trap!  Checky is named GankYoButt there and we'll be snackcakes! *goes and looks for the emulator link*

(btw you know don't you that I won a duel in TOR.  Just sayin' - you sure you want all this PvP madness in SB?)

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Post it if you find it.  I am too lazy to look today.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Shadowbane Emulator forums>general discussion>client download thread stickied at the top.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

For some reason my phone isn't letting me copy and paste this morning. Sorry I can't directly link stuff ATM. I'll be on a PC in aabout an hour.

No worries!  I'll hop by the thread, but I've got a bunch of dinky little things on my checklist today for the guild so it may be a while.

And yes, Oridi, it is gank central but that doesn't mean it won't be fun to try!  Though realistically, it might be a while before I can actually load it.  We still need to organize our start-up in TOR and Tera!  Ryn, could you repost the server info and your character name on the section in the guild website?  Thanks! ^.^

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Isn't that against the CoC or something?

No, it just cheapens his "status"

Lol, I don't have a crossbow aimed at them or anything...

Lol, if it is, I'd imagine it would only be if I actually told them to do it, but I never even had to hint at it.  They just saw me liking tons of people's posts, or they had the same thought as me, and did it anyway.

Great, now there's pressure to be adorable.  I think I know which guild category we fall into now from that article, Oridi, and that can't be good...

Maybe not, but you are causing likes to become worthless due to inflation.

The problem is using the guild threads as spam and guild message board. The original intent of the boards is to recruit members and look for a guild.

Imho, stop with both. Including the likes spamming.

The problem is using the guild threads as spam and guild message board. The original intent of the boards is to recruit members and look for a guild.

I am a bit confuzzled - this actually IS how we recruit.  We're a fun, social, ridiculously kind guild.  We're very active and we actually do like each other.  We like each other's posts because we actually like the posts.  Yes, there are times I don't hit the like button but it's rare and I even like Checkyo's posts when I do actually like it.

A number of us came from Last Call and had a great time there on the boards just hanging out and encouraging a pretty wide swath of the community to participate. 

We're doing the same thing here - not specifically on purpose but it's just how we are.  Why was it fine there and not fine here?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

post-30459-Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF-gif-WHAT-T

At first I thought you were teasing, and then I read the second half.

What the ever living custard, dude, crawled up your ass?  We built up our own corner of the community from nothing out of enthusiasm for the game that is right here on these threads.  I never told anyone to like my posts, and they never told me to like theirs... and I don't like everything my guildies post, but a lot of what amuses me.  I like a lot of other people's posts here on the forum too.  And many of them have liked my posts.

And for your information, sir, many of my likes have come from outside my guild community, in other forum threads where I am active and have a presence.  It's not spam.  It's conversation.  It's largely on topic, not that one can really say that about a lot of threads.

Your 'advice' is unsolicited, unwarranted, and unwanted.

"Inflation?"

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Imho, pass.

(snip)

Um, is there a set of requirements to be met before I can like someone's post? Can I see the rubric, please?

Nvm, I have the rubric. Everyone better read up on the scored components. There will be a test at the end of the day. 

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Likes are meaningless and all around dumb feature anyways. Who cares?

Um - you do since you forumbaned the topic with your CoC violation malarky.  I seen whatchu did theres.

pixS8Wt.jpg

Likes are meaningless and all around dumb feature anyways. Who cares?

That was my thought.  Likes and post counts don't mean anything.

Um, is there a set of requirements to be met before I can like someone's post? Can I see the rubric, please?

Nvm, I have the rubric. Everyone better read up on the scored components. There will be a test at the end of the day. 

Oh sweet crystal of eternal organization - bless your presence.

The slightly nutty but way too organized part of me just went Squeeeeee!

pixS8Wt.jpg

Woah, we're doing a TOR run tonight?

Turns out my level 45 main is actually on Ebon Hawk. Should I run that one, or create a new character?

My three highest are Rep side, but we were talking about Imp side and my highest there is 32 or close to it.  What side is your 45 on?