Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Hi guildies, touching base. my life has gotten very suddenly hectic, but I shall try to bounce in once a week at least

NP, Rowannyx.  I for one totally get having a hectic life :)Life does seem to throw us curveballs here and there.  Stop by when you have some time.

Welcome to The Watch all you new guildies!  Jump in, stop by, give us a shout if you need anything.  

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

am literally about to press submit,

This thread literally made my day go better than it should have been normally, works a beach!

CrowFall looks like it could be amazing fun with the right people to stand by your side

A man stands here, willing to take the black and recite the oath, a man awaits...

"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut, Oz is Over the Rainbow and Midian is where the monsters live"

-Peloquin

Which fraction and God would this Guild fight for? And how much would roleplaying be a factor in this Guild it's gameplay? The general atmosphere and goals I very much like, so I am looking forward to your reply!

Edited by Moash

Which fraction and God would this Guild fight for? And how much would roleplaying be a factor in this Guild it's gameplay? The general atmosphere and goals I very much like, so I am looking forward to your reply!

Currently we have been thinking Balance, but it is of course subject to change in the future. When it comes to which god we will fight for it will be the one that best fits the lore. Although, when it comes time to play you are not required to fight for the same god/faction only suggested and encouraged to. Honestly, it's still a waiting game for us on this one, we just need to know more about the gods, and lore of Crowfall.

As to roleplaying, I know currently some of our members write fan fiction.

Here is the section from the main page regarding role players:

-Social Players, Loremasters & Roleplayers: Anyone who loves digging into the lore and developing the stories of our characters. Many of us write fiction and add our own stamp to the lore, and we enjoy the immersion. We are open to a dedicated roleplayer division and will provide many tools to help you craft your stories. Stories that help to give us our identity in the Eternal Kingdoms.
As you can see, we like Roleplayers as much as everybody else :)

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

Currently we have been thinking Balance, but it is of course subject to change in the future. When it comes to which god we will fight for it will be the one that best fits the lore. Although, when it comes time to play you are not required to fight for the same god/faction only suggested and encouraged to. Honestly, it's still a waiting game for us on this one, we just need to know more about the gods, and lore of Crowfall.

As to roleplaying, I know currently some of our members write fan fiction.

Here is the section from the main page regarding role players:

As you can see, we like Roleplayers as much as everybody else :)

Thanks, Fiblit!  Just that.  We don't know anything about most of the gods yet to even begin to guess what the official guild god/faction will be, but I can't wait to learn more!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

am literally about to press submit,

This thread literally made my day go better than it should have been normally, works a beach!

CrowFall looks like it could be amazing fun with the right people to stand by your side

A man stands here, willing to take the black and recite the oath, a man awaits...

Glad to hear all these crazy fun people provided you some decent entertainment, especially when stuck in the mire of a crappy work day!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Indeed, 'and on top of it all, 'twas a Monday morn, grey and dreary. With naught but paperwork all around me.

My thanks for the invite, will type up my introduction, post haste.

Tera was on download last night, should be good to go this merry eve.

"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut, Oz is Over the Rainbow and Midian is where the monsters live"

-Peloquin

Can someone clarify what is beta 1, 2 etc?

I have only played one mmorpg, which is wakfu, but my team is one of the best there.

IGN stedefus or kinders.

So far im feeling a bit lost. Players already know so much from this game and etc.

Thanks

Edited by Stedefus

He guys thank for the quick respons, I have thought about it well, and I have come to the conclusion that The Lantern Watch is the guild for me! So how do I actually apply for a membership? 

Sigma and Moash, Front and centre young crows,

First post in the thread has a link to the guild website, application button on the top right of the guild page,

See you in the fields of glory...

Edited by Peloquin

-Peloquin

Thank you Peloquin, it will be my honour to fight side by side on the field of battle with you. Quick note, on this forum I go by the name of Moash, but this is only because of the fact that the name I actually preferred was already taken. But seeing as I should have a reservation on an unique character name for Crowfall, as part of my Gold pledge, I expect that I will be known as Marinus Johannes in Crowfall, so that is the name I will choose for my Shivtr account. Just so that there will not be any unneccesary confusion.

Well, go ahead and ask away.  No one here is an expert but some if us have been here since Day1 forum open and we have accumulated a little knowledge.  If there is something we don't know we can sure as heck ban together and get an answer.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

@Peloquin and @Moash, welcome to the Lantern Watch.  I get a huge thrill reading posts from folks like you who have evaluated some potential guilds and made a decision that is best for you. Naturally, the biggest thrill is that you chose the Lantern Watch and our goal is to make you delighted with your choice.

I think Sean Connery says it best... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4t82go-hlw , but you have to replace "Rock" with "Watch." ;)

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.