Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Cheers Magnus Decimus meridius. ^^

I feel you have to make a decision that feels right, at the end it's about what You prefer, would you prefer to win besides a load of people you dislike or die valiantly alongside your friends. At he end, once all is said and done, it's all just a game, and you gotta have fun, and being alongside people you enjoy spending time with is never a futile pursuit, a lesson learnt both in game and in life. Most of my gaming memories are about the hilarious failures and the amazing wins, you only get that when working alongside friends, I find that to be true in all walks of life.

Good times ahead that's for sure!

Looking forward to it

"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut, Oz is Over the Rainbow and Midian is where the monsters live"

-Peloquin

Woot i'm back!

After fixing the car I still have some money! I'm at a lower tier due to the fact all amber are gone. So gold will do!

GOLD PATRON:

+ Access to Alpha 2 

Woot!  

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Woot i'm back!

After fixing the car I still have some money! I'm at a lower tier due to the fact all amber are gone. So gold will do!

GOLD PATRON:

+ Access to Alpha 2 

Congrats on the Alpha! 

I feel you have to make a decision that feels right, at the end it's about what You prefer, would you prefer to win besides a load of people you dislike or die valiantly alongside your friends. At he end, once all is said and done, it's all just a game, and you gotta have fun, and being alongside people you enjoy spending time with is never a futile pursuit, a lesson learnt both in game and in life. Most of my gaming memories are about the hilarious failures and the amazing wins, you only get that when working alongside friends, I find that to be true in all walks of life.

Looking forward to it

Well said Peloquin. :)
See you in game!

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

Woot i'm back!

GOLD PATRON:

+ Access to Alpha 2 

Will be joining you in a bit ... need me some alpha 2 :D

Gutted I only found out about this game when I don't have the money to drop on the KS, might see if I can get in at the real base level donation.

:(

"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut, Oz is Over the Rainbow and Midian is where the monsters live"

-Peloquin

Looking forward to it

Well said Peloquin.   :) Glad to see you have made yourself at home.  

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

yup, home it is, the fire's on and the rum is out.

Also I couldnt actually take it, so i just dropped the $34 needed on the KS, yay for beta, i'll just tell the missus that something happened at the bank   

:D

it'll be fine she loves me 

-Peloquin

Also I couldnt actually take it, so i just dropped the $34 needed on the KS, yay for beta, i'll just tell the missus that something happened at the bank   

:D or you can say the dog ate it

Also I couldn't actually take it, so i just dropped the $34 needed on the KS, yay for beta, i'll just tell the missus that something happened at the bank   

Since we don't have a Like Button around,   I will just add o85lbb.jpg

I think my husband must run around saying those same words :  It'll be fine, she love me" 

Edited by wicked_savannah

Fun + with friends = Joy

I call it the Bradicus proof.  It used to be called the Bradicus theorem, but since no one could prove it false, it became a proof. 

Ahhh, math humor... always a big hit :o

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Woot i'm back!

GOLD PATRON:

+ Access to Alpha 2 

Nice!

Get us some info for us beta people, so we know what we'll be dealing with!

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -

Fun + with friends = Joy

I call it the Bradicus proof.  It used to be called the Bradicus theorem, but since no one could prove it false, it became a proof. 

Ahhh, math humor... always a big hit :o

That's not how proofs work... But close enough.

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

*PLEASE NOTE - As of now (March 18) we are no longer accepting new open applications.  Applications will proceed by invite only.  We thank you for your interest, but intend to get to know any new prospective members prior to joining at this time.*

Applications submitted before this notice will still be reviewed and considered.

Lantern Watch members: please stay tuned to the guild forum for more information regarding this change!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com