Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

*PLEASE NOTE - As of now (March 18) we are no longer accepting new open applications.  Applications will proceed by invite only.  We thank you for your interest, but intend to get to know any new prospective members prior to joining at this time.*

Applications submitted before this notice will still be reviewed and considered.

Lantern Watch members: please stay tuned to the guild forum for more information regarding this change!

Jeez, just barely made it in under the deadline

Jeez, just barely made it in under the deadline

We're glad to have you with us, and while I'm sure it might take a little longer for some really great people in the CF community now, we'll have more time to get to know our current guildmates as well as get to know future prospective ones here on the boards!

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Hey Brett, navkhrin, ozzie, sawannah. How are you guys doing. Just got out of depression from my test that i was talking about all the time. I totally sucked. Everyone did. Now waiting for results. In the meantime, i'm checking our news in LW forums. Reading up what was going on. And watching some Jim Carrey movies to cheer up a bit. Playing Heroes of the Storm sometimes. I would like my guildies who's playing hots also to add me. My battletag is KyouseiAizen#2534 fyi. 

By the way i liked our guild art concept so much. I checked our art thread on LW forums. General discussion and stuff but couldn't find out who did this. Hope you can thank him/her for me, for doing this piece of awesomeness. It's more than great definitely loved it all.

Is there any chance that I could send and application even If its past the deadline? I was overloaded with college work This week

There was not any mention of exceptions being granted for any reason that I am aware of.  A council member will more than likely confirm or deny that here.  It's sad that rules have to exist but everyones request for an exception would have to be granted as one time , for one reason would set a precedent.   We will wait on their response.

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Hey Brett, navkhrin, ozzie, sawannah. How are you guys doing. Just got out of depression from my test that i was talking about all the time. I totally sucked. Everyone did. Now waiting for results. In the meantime, i'm checking our news in LW forums. Reading up what was going on. And watching some Jim Carrey movies to cheer up a bit. Playing Heroes of the Storm sometimes. I would like my guildies who's playing hots also to add me. My battletag is KyouseiAizen#2534 fyi. 

By the way i liked our guild art concept so much. I checked our art thread on LW forums. General discussion and stuff but couldn't find out who did this. Hope you can thank him/her for me, for doing this piece of awesomeness. It's more than great definitely loved it all.

Dont worry, its never about who sucked, but its about who sucked less. BTW YGS is pretty useless, i failed horribly at YGS but i secured a good university at LYS

There was not any mention of exceptions being granted for any reason that I am aware of.  A council member will more than likely confirm or deny that here.  It's sad that rules have to exist but everyones request for an exception would have to be granted as one time , for one reason would set a precedent.   We will wait on their response.

Ok, thanks for answering 

Glad you made it through the test. Tests are always gruelling, so fingers crossed that you did well. :)

That art concept was done by my son. It's a little too fancy to use for our guild crest but we will be able to use it or at least elements of it.

288mqgz.png

Is there any chance that I could send and application even If its past the deadline? I was overloaded with college work This week

Stedefus, at this time we will have to say sorry but no. We've had such a steady flood daily of new guild applications which has been awesome!

We may open again at a much later date. If we do then please feel free to apply and thank you for your interest Stedefus. :)

288mqgz.png

Stedefus, at this time we will have to say sorry but no. We've had such a steady flood daily of new guild applications which has been awesome!

We may open again at a much later date. If we do then please feel free to apply and thank you for your interest Stedefus. :)

No problem, I will wait. It's worth the wait :), I will keep following Lantern since I can learn from you 

Glad you made it through the test. Tests are always gruelling, so fingers crossed that you did well. :)

That art concept was done by my son. It's a little too fancy to use for our guild crest but we will be able to use it or at least elements of it.

It reminds me of a logo from a basketball team :P

No problem, I will wait. It's worth the wait :), I will keep following Lantern since I can learn from you 

Thanks for the kind words earlier, too.  I look forward to seeing you enjoy the CF forums with us, at the very least!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Hi All,

First of all, I must say...ozzie, you rock! That picture that you found back in post 1840 was just too funny! If I had been drinking something when I got to that point in reading through the forum, it would have been all over my monitor. I finally remembered to stop laughing and breathe a few minutes later...I could totally see my son doing something similar at that age.

That said, I have been following the Lantern Watch for a bit and am a little disappointed that I missed the boat on open enrollment. However, I am perfectly fine with getting to know folks, and giving them a chance to get to know me.

A little about me, I tend towards the crafting type and am looking forward to taking that on in Crowfall as I have in past games. I am a team player, and it is rewarding for me to contribute to the well-being of the guild. As noted above, my wife and I have a two year old son...so I may be a bit more casual in appearances than I might have been before his arrival (kids change EVERYTHING). But, he makes us laugh, so I think we'll keep him!

Currently I am a Gold level backer, so I might be able to hop in as early as Alpha 2. Until then, I look forward to the conversations(did I mention I like to talk?)! From what is here, and what of that I have been able to peruse so far, I believe this is the place for me.

@Joryn.  Kids do change everything.  I can't remember the celebrity who said this, but his quote was, "one is one, but two is ten" meaning that as soon as a second child joins the family, you and wife change from man-on-man coverage to zone.

@Stedefus, thanks for staying positive.  Keep posting throughout the CF forum so we learn more about you, too :)

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Hello,

I am from Portugal and I am a Human Resources Manager, well, I Will be when I finish my degree. I am a veteran player from Wakfu the mmorpg, I have been playing since day one, and with Hard work I manage to be one of the servers best. I love team work, and friendly players. Altho This is a different concept for a mmo, I think team work is everything , and I love working with a team. I have always played damage dealer and supporter roles, Never as an healer.

From what I have read in foruns This is the best guild for me, I hope to join when the guild is recruiting again. As for archtype, I am looking forward to know more about all archtypes, So I cant tell yet what role I Will aim to.I am Learning everyday by reading This thread, and reading other posts is increasing my interest as the time Goes by. So far I know very litle, but as the time passes i hope to learn enough to teach future guild Newbies.

ps: unfortunatly I can not join beta or alpha since I do not own any of the credit cards listed on KS, I only have national Credit cards, and too bad they do not accept paypal of paysafe.

Stedefus

Edited by Stedefus

*PLEASE NOTE - As of now (March 18) we are no longer accepting new open applications.  Applications will proceed by invite only.  We thank you for your interest, but intend to get to know any new prospective members prior to joining at this time.*

Applications submitted before this notice will still be reviewed and considered.

Lantern Watch members: please stay tuned to the guild forum for more information regarding this change!

Fingers crossed, I think I got my application in just before the notice :P

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

What kind of test are we talking about here?

Also, @seventhbeacon on the first page with the guild roster it says beta 6, i am now in beta 2 if you'd like to update it. If not, nbd

Edited by MeddlingMage

Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.