Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

@Stedefus - I believe ArtCraft has setup a separate PayPal system for situations such as yours? Unfortunately, it cannot figure in under the KickStarter. Might want to look into that.

@bradicus - That is totally in line with what my wife and I have heard. Our parents survived us, and theirs before them, so we /should/ survive. There are times when kiddo is having a bad day that make us question that(and grandparents smiling as their kids get their just reward in turn).

I have no idea what has taken place in this thread but since it's you guys I know it'll have been... interesting.

@bomzulu Lantern Watch

Thanks dude, Are we going to have any guild chats soon. Like vent or something?

LW_sig_concept6_zpsdcbxhvyp.jpg
The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Thanks dude, Are we going to have any guild chats soon. Like vent or something?

Yeah I'd like to get something like vent/mumble/etc started as well.

We do have Team Speak set up currently.  Please look for the information on the Lantern Watch Guild Site.  :)

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

What kind of test are we talking about here?

Also, @seventhbeacon on the first page with the guild roster it says beta 6, i am now in beta 2 if you'd like to update it. If not, nbd

Updated!

I'm also surprised that you two didn't know about VOIP, since we were using Ventrilo for over a month and just switched over to teamspeak, which have been posted all over our guild website.  It's very possible you've missed some other updates as well, so I encourage you to check guild news, shoutbox and forums!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Even if Im not in guild am I Able to follow guild website? :)

Our news section is visible to the public!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I dont know how, but luck has been on my side lately! First, when I wanted to upgrade to Gold I happened to catch the last early bird slot opening up, I felt happy and thought to myself, Alpha 2 is good enough, dont make any decisions that will bankrupt you...couple a days later, under the lovely pressure of my fellow Crows on Kickstarter I already went for Amber, and once again I found that one Early bird that was hiding in the sky somewhere. And yesterday, when I actually had told myself that enough was enough, I saw a Early bird Sapphire slot opening its glinstering eye-soothing blue doors for me, and I could not resist its temptation. What I basically wanted to say was this: I will be joining you guys at the Alpha 1 stage instead of Alpha 2! :)  

Thanks! Any games that You guys play that I could join?

Join us tonite on SWTOR: Ebon Hawk server, Imperial side!  /friend and PM either Sivh or Graendel for grouping invites.  We'll be doing PvE grouping for leveling, as well as optional PvP (F2P and Preferred players are limited to 5 matches a week :/).

We also play TERA on the Lake of Tears server, if you already have that.

I dont know how, but luck has been on my side lately! First, when I wanted to upgrade to Gold I happened to catch the last early bird slot opening up, I felt happy and thought to myself, Alpha 2 is good enough, dont make any decisions that will bankrupt you...couple a days later, under the lovely pressure of my fellow Crows on Kickstarter I already went for Amber, and once again I found that one Early bird that was hiding in the sky somewhere. And yesterday, when I actually had told myself that enough was enough, I saw a Early bird Sapphire slot opening its glinstering eye-soothing blue doors for me, and I could not resist its temptation. What I basically wanted to say was this: I will be joining you guys at the Alpha 1 stage instead of Alpha 2! :)

Team Sapphire for the win! :D

Second guild activity sweep under way.  If you've been messaged, please get back to the Council!  Newer members who have failed to post after a week will not be given a message as they are expected to go through the checklist and post, so if you come back and find your account disabled on the guild site, you know why.

Edit: Those who have been given multiple nudges to take the guild role poll and haven't done so are also being cut since it's been 8 days since the last nudge.  Those of you who have not yet voted on the guild role poll that are new within the last week, you'll find the poll in the Watch section of the forums as well as a couple times in older shoutbox comments.

Edited by seventhbeacon

I Will join You tomorow, thank you :)

Reason for edit: Ipad keeps correcting to portuguese eheh

Okay!  TERA scheduled tomorrow evening too!