Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

You know what's great? Heraldry. Do you know why it's great? Because the techniques feudal nobles used to keep their armies organized are the same techniques we use today to get people to not blow through intersections and kill everyone with their bad driving.

The Watch needs heraldry.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

You know what's great? Heraldry. Do you know why it's great? Because the techniques feudal nobles used to keep their armies organized are the same techniques we use today to get people to not blow through intersections and kill everyone with their bad driving.

The Watch needs heraldry.

People are currently submitting designs for consideration in the guild forum thread!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Any ideia when Will You start to recruit again ? :)

Only been closed for a few days lol.   I think it will be revisited periodically since the game is what 20 months away?  I am sure your interest has been noted by the Council.  :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Man, I really gotta check this thread more. Sorry mates :(

Lantern Watch guild EK.

nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_city-lig

Looks gorgeous! Maybe with a tavern or a central bonfire to recount our war stories tales, in between campaigns

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -

2jd40ox.jpg

Where is that damn LIKE button?   Oh yea................I remember :)   Can't like your own guilds posts because ..................WHY?  STILL don't understand it

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Where is that damn LIKE button?   Oh yea................I remember :)   Can't like your own guilds posts because ..................WHY?  STILL don't understand it

I heard that we broke the like button

I heard that we broke the like button

LIES!    It was taken away.     

Hey, this guild looks cool and I like the focus on crafting, PVP and RP. Too bad you have closed your recruiting. :/

Happy to hear that!  We've stopped our open-door policy for now, but not our recruitment.  Now, we're switching to invites of people we interact with in the forum's many threads as well as those we might meet and play with in game. (Tera, SWTOR, Crowfall eventually).

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com