Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Good point.  I do have lower level imperial characters that can team up, but reforming the guild tonite sounds good, 7pm EST works for me or even a bit later if needed.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Is he guilded?  We can make a guild with the characters tonite.  And sith warrior sounds good, Odiri has made a sorceror and Ryn a bounty hunter.  I can make an Agent perhaps, though each class does get two specializations, and each of those gets to choose between three play styles, so lots of options even if you roll the same class.  Definitely go with what sounds like fun to you. :D

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Rawrrrrrr! I made a dps/cc character mainly because I always always always play a healer and I want to get outside of that role since CF looks like dedicated healer is not part of the mix.

Is he guilded?  We can make a guild with the characters tonite.  And sith warrior sounds good, Odiri has made a sorceror and Ryn a bounty hunter.  I can make an Agent perhaps, though each class does get two specializations, and each of those gets to choose between three play styles, so lots of options even if you roll the same class.  Definitely go with what sounds like fun to you. :D

Yeah, my main is guilded - a part of the Imperial Army, a guild that existed in SWG and that I've been a part of since 2004, so not eager to change guilds with him.

I'll just create a new character. A Sith Warrior, because lightsabers.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Good plans, both.  Yeah, I'd hate to actually break awesome bonds that are already in place.  I might roll or dust off a bounty hunter with a different build than the one Ryn is making. :)  Otherwise, I have a stealth/offtank inquisitor that's about lvl 16.

Ok it's Ozzie making her way back to the land of the living.

First off a most warm welcome to our new mems. I'm awfully glad to see some familiar and new faces. :)

Ugh did I miss someone get their monkey fur ruffled? It's ok Xcom we can give bananas instead of likes if you like. :)

Ok it's Ozzie making her way back to the land of the living.

First off a most warm welcome to our new mems. I'm awfully glad to see some familiar and new faces. :)

Ugh did I miss someone get their monkey fur ruffled? It's ok Xcom we can give bananas instead of likes if you like. :)

I then hovered over your like button debating that just now, because of wording.

I feel so self-conscious now. Like, I like, have to, like, think about, ya know, like, what I like. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I feel so self-conscious now. Like, I like, have to, like, think about, ya know, like, what I like. 

Liked it.

What's not to like?  She spoke right to my sense of humor with that one. :)

You missed a lot on Shadowbane today. We took aomeone s capital city and people were threatening to have the admins ban me.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The actual bane was rather boring. The defenders set to go live at 4 est hoping we wouldn't be able to show up due to work. Well we did. And they got rekt. Now they don't have a city.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The actual bane was rather boring. The defenders set to go live at 4 est hoping we wouldn't be able to show up due to work. Well we did. And they got rekt. Now they don't have a city.

I thought that was the point of the game?  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

It is. But the defenders were not a challenge. No one even showed up to crash the bane. It was fun briefing them though.

SWrkfdj.jpg