Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

I think we should have some kind of guild-only celebration to commemorate the successful funding of the game. What could we do? I mean, there are so many of us from so many different places that an in-person barbeque would probably be out of the question.

:)   I just noticed where ya'll live. fairly close to each other.   I think ya'll should get together, stoke the fire, fry some meat, have some dessert.................................burn those fires brightly!!!!!!!   In the name of "Guild Friendliness" of course :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

:)   I just noticed where ya'll live. fairly close to each other.   I think ya'll should get together, stoke the fire, fry some meat, have some dessert.................................burn those fires brightly!!!!!!!   In the name of "Guild Friendliness" of course :)

like.jpg

I think we should have some kind of guild-only celebration to commemorate the successful funding of the game. What could we do? I mean, there are so many of us from so many different places that an in-person barbeque would probably be out of the question.

like.jpg

288mqgz.png

Been a long week at CF with the clock ticking on the Crowfall KS.

After watching the reveal countdown, then the KS countdown, I can hardly bare the countdown to get into Crowfall.

The hype train has been fun. 

Hype train entering a long dark scary tunnel with lots of twisty turns along the  way.  We've had so fun fun pre and during KS'er.  Let's hope for no derailments in the long journey, ALL FATHER willing.   My kill list gets longer every damn day.............

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

It was just between -30C to -35C all February here, I think I went outside 3-4 times  :blink:

Canada life! This winter has been so bad! The hunger was close!

Also do we have a vent channel or something? Would love to start chatting getting to know the guildies 

Edited by bomzulu

LW_sig_concept6_zpsdcbxhvyp.jpg
The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Canada life! This winter has been so bad! The hunger was close!

Also do we have a vent channel or something? Would love to start chatting getting to know the guildies 

TeamSpeak channel info is stickied in the guild forums!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

TeamSpeak channel info is stickied in the guild forums!

TEAMSPEAK 3

Error: The Host for this voice server is unreachable.

Please update this block in the Layout tab of your Site Admin.

Depends on who we're BBQing.  I have quite a few names on my list that... well, to be fair, the meat is going to be either too gamey or mimimal and hiding under a lot of fluff.

God damn it, no like option in guild threads. +1

On the side note, i'd be up for some teamspeak/vent/whatever, there's not much we can do in the next 2 years but blabber around and shout PAY2WIN on every corner, right? Maybe then, one of you will even think about inviting this sarcastic sock.. i mean wonderful person into the guild. 

Edited by Navtyr

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.

TEAMSPEAK 3

Error: The Host for this voice server is unreachable.

Please update this block in the Layout tab of your Site Admin.

Can't seem to set permissions for that, but I meant sticked in the guild info section of the forums: http://crowfall.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2035547

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Tera Fridays tonite!  Early and latecomers welcome, though I may not be able to be on until 6pm EST.  Signups are on the guild calendar, Character names and server are on the Tera thread in the forums.

Yeah im not a big fan of skype lol. Vent or teamspeak!  @seventhbeacon do we have any upcoming events for a teamspeak meet up?

Yeah, Skype seems like a bit of a resource hog to me.  Or at least it was last time I used it.

I'm a fan of putting some voices to names fosho.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

Tera Fridays tonite!  Early and latecomers welcome, though I may not be able to be on until 6pm EST.  Signups are on the guild calendar, Character names and server are on the Tera thread in the forums.

I have never even played that game/ heard of it lol

I have never even played that game/ heard of it lol

Between that and not knowing we have Teamspeak, I recommend you check out the guild forums more often, Bom! ;)  We've literally been talking about both for over a month!