Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

I tried out Tera but I only have a really, really low level toon on the server at the moment. may take me a while to level up enough to even participate in an event. sorry...

I'm about the same level you are, actually.  No worries!

7th does guild play more TERA or SWTOR?

I would say more of us are playing Tera, but SWTOR is picking up too.  Some members were talking Skyforge and CU and others too, not sure how much of that is getting played offhand as I'm not playing either.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

may download tera tho, but not sure how fast the leveling or gameplay is.

Anyone playing diablo 3 still?

Leveling is surprisingly fast, I'm just really bad at loading the game.  I love the combat and the art style, but the rest of the game is pretty... well... I'm doing it for Crowfall.

I am one of those crazy people that's never played any Diablo game.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Out of curiosity will a lot of people in the guild be playing in alpha 1/2?

Jeah. Alot~

may download tera tho, but not sure how fast the leveling or gameplay is.

Anyone playing diablo 3 still?

Diablo 3 was poorly made socks on the first day, and is even more poorly made socks after all these patches ^^.

It was fun playing it for the story ... 8 hours slow run.

But heck. I wa sdissapointed how fast that was over...

--

PS: About Tera ... i would play it. But i don't plan on getting a new harddrive to download it .... 50 gig download space, for a 25 gig game. Is hilarious. I got alot of space. But that's mostly used up by other things i don't want to delte ... so no Tera for me.

D3 was funny when all my friends played... but now its just blah... Do rift, DO greater Rift, Farm Gear ... Im hoping they come out with a new expansion pack

Jeah. Alot~

Diablo 3 was poorly made socks on the first day, and is even more poorly made socks after all these patches ^^.

It was fun playing it for the story ... 8 hours slow run.

But heck. I wa sdissapointed how fast that was over...

--

PS: About Tera ... i would play it. But i don't plan on getting a new harddrive to download it .... 50 gig download space, for a 25 gig game. Is hilarious. I got alot of space. But that's mostly used up by other things i don't want to delte ... so no Tera for me.

LW_sig_concept6_zpsdcbxhvyp.jpg
The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

D3 was funny when all my friends played... but now its just blah... Do rift, DO greater Rift, Farm Gear ... Im hoping they come out with a new expansion pack

^^ jeah. Playing it with some friends at the start was nice.

Then everyone was done ... and a few sticked around for gear farming.

Then my account got hacked, unbanned and i played a bit more.

Overall i think 20ish hours worth of gameing, was worth the money.

Sadly it doesnt come close to diablo 1.

That was a great game.

Diablo 2 was good too.

Aww... i should put out my PS1 and just play it again xD...

PS: It's nostalgia weekend now , next party up with BBQ will have SNES Battles. Tetris (with ysohi and co), some Kirby fights and allot of that game i can't remember the name of. That clown jump and run xD. Just so epic owning a console that is nearly as old as i am. MY father bought that when i was 3? (for himself xD).

Edited by Greenfox21

Revised vision of the Lantern Watch EK. :)

14tofav.jpg

I have to admit...that is a cool picture and sets a pretty cool image of the Lantern Watch.

Many flames to stem the darkness! 

It also invokes an image of war...

Too Cool!

I missed TERA Fridays because I was tired from a very long week, sorry.

That, and I've been playing a LOT of solo Minecraft lately - the Infinity modpack. Last night I discovered there was a dungeon only a few dozen blocks beneath my house, so that pretty much took care of my evening for gaming.

Do we have anything going on tonight? 'cause I'd be up for something.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

If not, something should happen!  I might be busy out and about with some friends today,  but if not, I was thinking about putting in some more serious time with Tera or TOR.