Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Hi All!

Glad to see that memberships have opened back up. I have submitted mine on the Guild site.

I am working on getting into TERA and will at least try out SWTOR. Having played SWG makes me hesitate with SWTOR, though. We will see.

There is a string of major projects going live across the next few months at work, though. So, between that and kiddo, I may not get as much play time on those as I would like. I will still be checking in on the forums, though.

Take care!

Hi All!

Glad to see that memberships have opened back up. I have submitted mine on the Guild site.

I am working on getting into TERA and will at least try out SWTOR. Having played SWG makes me hesitate with SWTOR, though. We will see.

There is a string of major projects going live across the next few months at work, though. So, between that and kiddo, I may not get as much play time on those as I would like. I will still be checking in on the forums, though.

Take care!

Nice to meet you, Joryn! We'll review the application and get back to you soon!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

hello im applying right now on your site! also if you have any questions feel free to invite me to your teamspeak (if that will help at all)

Nice to meet you, firerider! Once we complete the application process we should be able to help set you up at the guild site, TeamSpeak, Skype, all that stuff.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Nice to meet you, firerider! Once we complete the application process we should be able to help set you up at the guild site, TeamSpeak, Skype, all that stuff.

that sounds awesome! but.. how will you contact me? here on this forum or your own?

that sounds awesome! but.. how will you contact me? here on this forum or your own?

You should receive a confirmation to the email you signed up with for your shivtr account once the application has been accepted.

Woohoo no forum badge :P ,must be something wrong  :wacko:

If you've linked your Kickstarter email code with your Crowfall account already, you can go back to account from the front page and a link for badges will now exist on there ;).

Greetings all, new and old.

Nice to see the guild structure coming together, and the organization moving forward so quickly. Should be ready to rock come Alpha/Beta time!

Thank you 7B for the update on the new enrolment period and membership requirements. Looking forward to having some fresh meat, err.. seeing some new faces around! 

Numbers aren't everything, but they help when you have WORLDS to rule. (heh, see what I did there?)

I should be getting a little more active in Tera again soon, so anyone interested in getting a group together just look for me. I'll be the big guy swinging the big hulkin blade around. 

Happy Sunday to my brothers and sisters of the watch!

And now time to grin and bear Monday out!

Thx 7B gonne try to be there at teamspeak meeting.

Greetings Steven

Sounds great! Glad to see your shiny badge is working, heh!

Greetings all, new and old.

Nice to see the guild structure coming together, and the organization moving forward so quickly. Should be ready to rock come Alpha/Beta time!

Thank you 7B for the update on the new enrolment period and membership requirements. Looking forward to having some fresh meat, err.. seeing some new faces around! 

Numbers aren't everything, but they help when you have WORLDS to rule. (heh, see what I did there?)

I should be getting a little more active in Tera again soon, so anyone interested in getting a group together just look for me. I'll be the big guy swinging the big hulkin blade around. 

Thanks! All these updates in place finally made it easier to set things up the way we were hoping.

Yeah I think it's time to Tera poorly made socks up in that Korean-flavored MMO that, no matter what your gender or class, you too can look like a cosplaying stripper! Keep it classy, Tera.

The Lantern Watch would like to announce our newest guild officer, Bradicus Magnus, who will act as Constable alongside Fiblit and Eren! There's a new sheriff in town! ;) Thanks so much for your help and support, Bradicus!

I would also like to extend a warm welcome to our two newest Watchers, Joryn and Firerider. May your lights never falter in the long winter ahead!

It is my pleasure to serve.  Since all the members of the LW are AWESOME, this seems more ceremonial. Do I get some fancy red robes and helmet like the guys who guard the Emperor in Star Wars?

6SB2lf7.png?1

Edited by bradicus magnus

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

no, but cool outfit none the less. Congrats on the new role, you will serve us well.

Oh look there, my badge has arms and feet. Like a little K monster

Edited by izumal

Izumal (Izzy), Javis, Covis, Wrenlen

"Started with UO, loved EQ and EQ2, loved AoC and currently playing SWTOR waiting to be a Crow!"

Your three applications should be all set later tonight! It's awesome to see this much activity even after the whole Kickstarter surge has mellowed out :D