Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

lol theres no such thing as good steampunk

needs more gears

There was a PC game that was D&D/Steampunk called "Arcanum" that I loved the crap out of. Your character choices affected your responses based on skills, but perhaps the most hilarious thing was if you put very few points into intelligence one of the responses was "Otay." Laughed so hard.

The good stuff that's quasi-steampunk is some elements of Dr. Who (or anything that uses clockwork machines/people in it), and I'm also going to include Tail Spin in that list. Otherwise, yeah, it's impossible to think of a 'true' steampunk thing that stands out.

Cyberpunk, on the other hand, I can think of tons of great stuff.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

mv1csjE.png Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

'ello Ladies and Gents,

I submitted an application to the guild and my fiance's will be incoming shortly. I really appreciate your outlook on the community. One of the things that I miss most from CIty of Heroes was the community. For the most part, everyone was there to lend a hand. Yes, we boasted. But we were there to help as well. I look forward to speaking with all of you soon.

Didn't I just see you & your wife apply to obsidian in their thread? My my, guild hopping pre-alpha. We have ourselves a winner here!

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

Now now, it could be they didn't find what they were looking for with the other guild. I appreciate you helping us with our application process, though it's totally unnecessary!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Didn't I just see you & your wife apply to obsidian in their thread? My my, guild hopping pre-alpha. We have ourselves a winner here!

We did apply to Obsidian a few weeks ago because we wanted to check them out for sure!  How are you supposed to find the right guild for you if you don't apply and check out what they are looking to create?  But like seventhbeacon mentioned above, they weren't exactly what we were looking for.  GREAT group of people, but schedule wise and play-style wise just wasn't a good fit for us.  I think that is perfectly reasonable.  We left the application process on good terms and are just still trying to find the right fit. :-)

We did apply to Obsidian a few weeks ago because we wanted to check them out for sure!  How are you supposed to find the right guild for you if you don't apply and check out what they are looking to create?  But like seventhbeacon mentioned above, they weren't exactly what we were looking for.  GREAT group of people, but schedule wise and play-style wise just wasn't a good fit for us.  I think that is perfectly reasonable.  We left the application process on good terms and are just still trying to find the right fit. :-)

No harm in shopping for the right fit :) I hope you find it here. Welcome to the Watch

Hey guys. Been inactive for a quite while, sorry for that. Got caught up with planning my trip to Star Wars Celebration and some other stuff and I've never been good at multi tasking my different interests.

I tried just now to log onto the guild site and it seems like I've been removed from the roster (which is understandable), was wondering what I should do? Do I need to re-apply?

Hey guys. Been inactive for a quite while, sorry for that. Got caught up with planning my trip to Star Wars Celebration and some other stuff and I've never been good at multi tasking my different interests.

I tried just now to log onto the guild site and it seems like I've been removed from the roster (which is understandable), was wondering what I should do? Do I need to re-apply?

I kept notes to help re-establish in case anyone came back to the forums after a long time. We'll get your guild account reactivated tonight!

I kept notes to help re-establish in case anyone came back to the forums after a long time. We'll get your guild account reactivated tonight!

Hurray! Thanks :) I will make sure to at the very least live up to the minimum activity requirements. More than likely more than that since summer is now coming and IIRC Alpha is supposed to begin by the end of it (also there's more free time in general in summer, so yay).

The Lantern Watch would like to give a warm welcome to returning Bombastuss, as well as our two newest Watchers, Rasabox & PixieGaming. May you be a light in dark places!

Just a FYI, when you decide someone isn't a good fit for you, and jump around trying to get people to subscribe to your twitch channel; The smallest courtesy you could give is a heads up that you are no longer interested.

LOL @ the rage of some GL who runs a blatantly open recruit "spy guild" that lists members and throws tags in their sigs. hurr durr I'm a super spy that let's everyone know on my package-attached main acct.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I literally just finished watching the Community episode about briefcases, grifting and "The Sting." The timing is impeccable. Hopefully you can hash things out. Community, btw, is a great show. It's weird that it's online thru Yahoo now but doesn't really change anything for me as I stopped watching TV as it aired like a decade ago.

community_the_setup.jpg?itok=ffQVy98v

I was checking out the movie listings this weekend. Anyone seen Ex Machina yet? It's either that or a second watch of Avengers.

LOL @ the rage of some GL who runs a blatantly open recruit "spy guild" that lists members and throws tags in their sigs. hurr durr I'm a super spy that let's everyone know on my package-attached main acct.

Too funny.  Obsidian Shadows... You can just barely see them...

aG4jqQ0.jpg?1

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.