Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

In what part of the world are you guys active in? ;) my interest sparked when I saw roleplaying. (I also love PvPing.)

We come from all over!  Where are you from?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

In what part of the world are you guys active in? ;) my interest sparked when I saw roleplaying. (I also love PvPing.)

I love to be in character as much as possible when I play, so any say or group tells I try to have that character's flavor.  A lot of us are from the US, but we also have one Aussie so far, a gentleman from Slovenia, and 2 now from Germany?  I think that's correct; I'd need to double-check.

Btw, you'll find most of my RP will tend to be in fiction/forum threads and the like, but then we're planning on letting people far more focused on in-game RP to actually run that faction of the guild when the time comes :D.

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

We've got folks from all over - I'd sat about 70% are from the States and we have folks in Germany, Slovenia etc.

Right now there's more folks on the east coast than the west in the US but I'm not giving up!

As for roleplay - count me in!  Good to see another rp'er on these boards.

Oh it's always so nice to see the rare but relevant Txteclipse around.  I can't really tell what your icon is but I've made it a cat and a bear in my head.

Checky!   Is this emu for SB just for rare and special operating systems?  Are you trolling us about getting to gank you in SBemu cause we can't makes it work.

*hides tears of despair cause now she's a PvP'er who won 1 duel and can no longer give salt away for free*

I got the rar file DLed, I just haven't had a chance to go thru the setup process since I'll be playing a little later.  Thanks for the link and info, CYT and txt!

Oh it's always so nice to see the rare but relevant Txteclipse around.  I can't really tell what your icon is but I've made it a cat and a bear in my head.

Think those are pokey mans.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

For those getting into the PvP training group - today we're checking out Tera as a possible option to train in.  Have thoughts about a great game for us to PvP in (yes, we know, SB but right now that emu is being shy)?  Drop a post on our site.

Edited by Oridi

For those getting into the PvP training group - today we're checking out Tera as a possible option to train in.  Have thoughts about a great game for us to PvP in (yes, we know, SB but right now that emu is being shy)?  Drop a post on our site.

When is the TERA thing happening?

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

On Shadowbane? I'm sitting in SDR right now

I am having issues with it

error message on the launcher

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Don't start the launcher. Open directly via SB.exe icon.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

If you've installed the patch, try the "sb.exe" launcher instead of the "Shadowbane.exe" launcher. That was my problem. I'm getting "Server Busy" errors now though, so it might be a moot point.