Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

I'm a little late but Happy 4th of July to all the Americans guildies!  :D

Ehn 2 AM is close enough. Fireworks were still going off then, where I'm from.

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

No excitement in my summer plans.  I spent a week in June repairing my in-law's home so they could sell it, then move into a retirement home.  Now, I've got my parents visiting me and my family for 3 weeks, which essentially gives me two more mouths to feed and two more mess-creators to clean-up after.  LOL.  Honestly, I am glad they are still alive and healthy enough to spend time with me.

What are your summer plans Redik?

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

@panpear that sounds awesome, Seattle is on my list of places I want to check out.  @bradicusmagnus you got to love doing home repairs.  I just finished helping my parents reno their upstairs. @BaronBrewzer summer grilling is the way to go,  Unfortunately for me I dont have room for a full sized BBQ where i'm renting, so i am grilling off of my little camp BBQ... works just fine, but the lack of space throws off my dinner schedule ;D  As far as excitement goes for me, my wife and I are trying to keep a low budget summer, as we are heading to Disney World for a week in October.  So stoked for this game though, really hope it turns out well.

Summer has been incredibly busy here, though eyeing a few weeks in August for vacation! Glad to see people having fun, and I hope folks had fun, safe July 4th celebrations!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I may be late to the gathering. I have been generally avoiding the forums because I do not enjoy speculation or snipes.

I am a Pacific time zone player who really enjoys crafting and scouting. I always want to try to play in the front line but my mechanics are too slow in other games.

If it is not too late, I would like to join... Your introduction is a marvelous statement about your intentions and I appreciated reading it.

Welcome JohnMerrick.  It is nice to meet you.  I love seeing that Amber Kickstarter icon :)  Just like you, the introduction of this thread attracted me to the LW. I joined March 1st and can attest that the members of the LW are truly living the charter.  Plus, a large number of us will be Alpha testers.  Please hit the URL in my signature icon below and apply.  I must admit, though, that our cycle-time for reviewing and approving applications is very slow at the moment :(   The guild member who volunteered to be our system admin has been slammed by work and family obligations, so please forgive us if the review process takes a while.  In the mean time, please feel free to chat with us via this thread.

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Anyone playing a good game lately? Looking for something to pass some time till this game comes out ;D

Sadly, Redik, I have not found a game lately that creates the addictiveness I would love to be suffering.  I've played a little PvP XCOM with a friend lately. I've dabbled in Black Dessert Online (and frankly the English patch can only do so much for one's understanding of what the NPCs are telling the player to do).  I'm intermittently playing SWTOR with my brother and his guild mates, as well as with fellow LW friends.  It's so bad that I started an outdoor project to build a cover for shade over my pool equipment . . . . manual labor *GASP!*

I just play SWTOR PVP, no commitments but rewarding in its own way.

Izumal (Izzy), Javis, Covis, Wrenlen

"Started with UO, loved EQ and EQ2, loved AoC and currently playing SWTOR waiting to be a Crow!"

Welcome JohnMerrick. ...  Please hit the URL in my signature icon below and apply.  I must admit, though, that our cycle-time for reviewing and approving applications is very slow at the moment.

Thank you for the link. I submitted the application as you suggested. I understand RL can disrupt the process and I am happy to wait.

Sorry I was gone for so long, Had a very close friend pass away. Im back though!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,

and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft

LW_sig_concept4_zpsufae4nyh.jpg