Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Don't start the launcher. Open directly via SB.exe icon.

Grrrrrrrr   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Server is still down. They are implementing new stuff so it may take a minute.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm going to Tera in about half an hour. Cheyenne is there now. I'll introduce everyone if we can find one another. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Not in yet, dinner and out right now!  But if you can add "Ragnarick" as a friend it will be easier when I can! ;)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Oh we doing community participation in different games? i want in.

1394.jpg?a=1114482031766

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Oh we doing community participation in different games? i want in.

I'm training our next generation WM shock troops.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Operation Fuzzy Shield?   Uhh, some NSFW language.  http://youtu.be/hhP7XzA8WI8

Edited by seventhbeacon

Indoc is hearing Chet say cuck for 30 minutes straight. After Phase 1, Phase 2 is being the mino who runs too far and is never in T stance. Final phase of the Chet Indoc is scouting after they finish the Dayel scouting academy.

OK tonight is trying out PvP in Tera - we're on Lake of Tears! Yeahhhhhhhhhh that's right - PvP server.

Oh god, I just saw Tera's front page. I don't know if I can get my man card back if I play that game.

Dude irekei mage SD warriors with 1900 def in off stance. No kidding. Just made me quit the Emu for good.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I would be banned on that game so quickly. Ive had literally multiple admin reports on me on SB emu in the last three days alone.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Dude irekei mage SD warriors with 1900 def in off stance. No kidding. Just made me quit the Emu for good.

I think I'd end up rolling a toon on Tera rather than on sbemu. There's a limit to how much goofy I can tolerate, and sbemu is the limit.

I think I'd end up rolling a toon on Tera rather than on sbemu. There's a limit to how much goofy I can tolerate, and sbemu is the limit.

Dude let's do it. Let's roll up on Tera.

Come on in.  Your Elin Jailbait archetype can try to take on my fierce Dragonthingie Baby-Eater in mortal combat.  Bring diapers. :D

Dear Tera Admins

Checky and Headlight are coming to Lake of Tears Server.  Hide your children. Hide your husband.  Hide your wife.