Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

140 pages of posts......all I can say is wow.

I am examining potential guilds and wanted to browse the forums, but it looks like I have to join the guild to look at the forums. Is that correct?

Edited by Santovenia

140 pages of posts......all I can say is wow.

I am examining potential guilds and wanted to browse the forums, but it looks like I have to join the guild to look at the forums. Is that correct?

That is correct

15 minutes ago Eren posted:

"Everything chanced, women are no longer allowed in council ;..;"

Imagine that.   The "friendly guild"  may be "friendly"  to only the male gender.

Thought it was 2015.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

15 minutes ago Eren posted:

"Everything chanced, women are no longer allowed in council ;..;"

Imagine that.   The "friendly guild"  may be "friendly"  to only the male gender.

Thought it was 2015.  

Is this the appropriate venue for such insinuations? 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

It's a little early in the game's history for guild drama, isn't it? Let's not have a repeat of our origins.

Who said what, and what was the context?

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

To everyone who has applications! I have taken a week off of work and will be around for most of it. Feel free to drop questions here or on PM. We have quite a few in waiting, so over the next couple days each should be addressed!

Can't wait for Alpha!!!

tumblr_nlueumIQKx1u2p4iso1_400.gif

It's a little early in the game's history for guild drama, isn't it? Let's not have a repeat of our origins.

Who said what, and what was the context?

The only ones causing drama are outside the guild, not sure if it qualifies. Checking in with Eren to ask where, what that was from, and naturally we don't have any sort of policy like that. And according to his own message above, he said it in jest, but who knows when. (Not) good to see the usual CF troIIing still rearing its ugly head, lol. Yeesh.

tumblr_np6csnMzbV1rw2tm6o6_500.gif

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

He posted it over at thedregs.net, for what it is worth. I can see where he thought it was a joke, but I can also see why Ellie took it seriously.

I can see how the misunderstanding happened too. I think part of it is related to language barrier, but yeah. That LW thread was a lot of fun! Can't wait to cut our teeth on Alpha. I'll have to make an account there. I knew that when the forums here were undergoing all those changes that eventually the sockstalking would have to get its own forum (or just consign itself to watching The View), lol. I don't plan on taking part in that part of it, but looking forward to the other sections.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

All are welcome home!

I'll be honest, it's been a while and I hardly recognize the CF forum. That other site is the forum I remember, though not necessarily all in a good way ;).

So, we're definitely in a holding pattern until alpha (3?), but I'm curious as to whether I should keep building that CMS or not.

I haven't worked on it in awhile, true, but my motivation to get going on it again is directly tied to the activity level of the Watch. I haven't seen a whole ton of activity here beyond recruiting. =/

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies