Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Friends. Lanterns. Countrymen.  Lend me your eyes.

The proposed Guild Methodology document is now posted in our forum.  Please log into our shivtr site.  It's posted in our Guild Suggestions section.  Post your comments, feedback, likes, and dislikes in that same thread.

Our light is strongest when all our flames blaze in unison.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Hello there, I would like to join up, Done the registering on your page :)

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”  ― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

It's great to see the interest here! We should be able to review all applications tomorrow. =)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Sounds great, looking forward to your reply :D

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”  ― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

Brothers and Sisters of The Watch. Please extend a warm welcome to Snowrose and jacknoel, who are our most recent Lanterns who joined the guild.  Thank you both for allowing The Lantern Watch to join you in your Crowfall play.  Please dive into the guild forums on shivtr and meet your comrades in arms.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Welcome to our newest members! @Xeph I know how you feel! Just started at my new workplace and that transition can be exhausting. Glad to have you with us, Braellyn, sorry for that terribly long initial wait!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Welcome to all the new recruits! I hope we have time to hang out together. I'd like to get to know you.

If nothing else, let's all look forward to building the most awesome Kingdom in Crowfall once it's released!

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

I'd like the same after my app gets approved :) looking forward to getting in comms with you guys.

Do not wish it is easier, wish you were better.

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Thanks much! Was surprised not to see more on there. See you around the guild.

Do not wish it is easier, wish you were better.

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Sheesh. 142 pages. Well, with Alpha here, I figured I should look-see, and the guild name had me sold before I even saw who was in it! Application is up.

Bwahaha!!!! You have made the perfect choice Tox. Honestly in all sincerity you belong here. You are home.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"