Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Welcome to Vox! And hello to Toxophile, who I've seen around the forums for some time. Believe me, you can't get a more glowing recommendation for being a decent human being than being someone Ellie doesn't like! We look forward to making friends with her eventual future guild, just to drive her even crazier. Good fun!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I apologize for underestimating when I would be able to get back to this. I will have the thread cleaned up and reopened before I hit the sack tonight. I'm sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience. 

This situation has certainly made us aware of the need to set down some firm guidelines/rules regarding how the Guild forums are used. I won't make the LWs wait for the conversation to conclude before giving them back their recruiting thread but mention it so everyone will be aware that the discussion is high on the priority list. 

---------------------------------------------------

Later that night, from Neverland (second star to the left, straight on til morning...) 

To the LW, I apologize again for keeping your thread closed longer than it should have been. I have removed all additional OT posts and contacted those involved.

We now return you to business as usual. 

Edited by Pann
Updating post

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

ah, eta. new guild guidelines! And LW is back, so it seems.  ^_^
So what`s is your plan concerning CW`s rule sets in CF?

Ideally, have two campaigns going simultaneously with one in the Dregs and another in an easier band.  At first, though, we'll focus on one CW at a time and test how we like each world band.

we doing anything yet as a guild haha

Many of us are pre-alpha testing CF.

Several have grouped up to play Rocket League, SWTOR, and other games.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

We're glad we got our thread back too. I was worried there for a moment.

To celebrate our return to "postable" status, we absorbed Shadowmant into The Lantern Watch and are truly honored that he selected the LW to be his comrades in the Crowfall Universe.  Thank you Shadowmant for adding your flame to our fight against The Hunger.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Welcome everyone who has joined while I was away lurking in the Slack chat.  Glad to have everyone of you guys here and don't worry when you end up in the Slack chat, its not always as crazy as it looks.

What's up Lantern Watch!? I was told to join by this dashing fellow up here^ and the guild seems pretty cool. I'm applying on the website now and hope to see you all in the future!