Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Hello guys, I want to apply to join the Lantern Watch. I helped kickstart it and am excited to play it already (although i can't seem to find where the badge is at). I hope I can join the guild and have a great time when the game is out. Joined the forums under the same name. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE NOTE - THE GUILD AS IS, IS DEFUNCT. Anyone still around, please message me and let me know your fates. I have requested a thread lock so it doesn't continue to get new people's hopes up. Cheers

I wouldn't say that.  We discussed it rationally with those involved and came to the conclusion that the situation wasn't for us.  

Wheres my popcorn gif, we don't even have a projected year for release date and we've got a touch of mud slinging happening.   I wish you guys the best in your new guild, glad to see likeminded peop

@Eldan and @Simpop, I see your applications on our site and we'll get to them soon.  For some of us, our IRL workload jumped-up substantially.

@Masterwsw, thank you for your prompt. I went to check our site and it works now.  http://crowfall.shivtr.com/users/sign_in 

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Greetings,

I spent some time reading about LW and found the premise and promise to be intriguing.  I have gamed for many years in many MMO's dating back to the 90's -  Asheron's Call, ATITD, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, Wildstar, and Archeage to varying degrees of success and happiness.  Currently I have no active subscriptions and find I spend my gaming money on  crowd sourced/kickstarted MMO horizons (Amber level Crowfall supporter).  I have been spending my gaming time in open world, sandbox, crafting focused survival games like Life is Feudal, Reign of Kings, Rust, and Ark, usually on my own servers.  Obviously I am still searching for the place and group to pursue my recreational needs to struggle, create, and achieve success,   Like most (hopefully)  I am not a fan of drama.  I am not fond of personality cults, or forced group therapy sessions.  I do value humor, respect, shared effort, loyalty, dedication, and general GoodVibes.  In the right environment I have been known to stay actively in-game/online  for 50+ hours/week.  I think grinder and crafter best describes my solo playstyle  but my most memorable experiences have always been in group goal achievement  and group assault/defense actions.  Sound like someone you need?  Hopefully we can take some time to evaluate each other.  I am expecting to participate in November's alpha.   (tentative application submitted)

Trathien  (call me Trath)

aodlpu66714.png

Hello there, this seems to be a nice guild  and if you are in need of a fighting "hamster" i would like to join your ranks.

about me? i have playing games like swg,,lotro,swtor to name a few and im really looking forward to get into crowfall.

Im from sweden and in timezone cet, that would be gmt+1.

im also  in beta 1 Group if that matters

i apply on your website and see how it goes ;)