Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Brave warriors of the Lantern Watch.  Please join me in welcoming dasile and Lemonsquid to the guild. We are blessed by their choosing the LW as the guild they want to fight by their sides in the CF universe.  The flames of hope against the Hunger became stronger when these two excellent players added their talents to the LW.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

We're still here Gizmaul.  Just being good CF citizens.

Then please share the Australians... we need more for our Oceanic unit :) !!

All the best :) !!

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

OMG where did all 500 of you guys go?  CU, AO, Carebears Online?

Just not the same without the LW chatter.  You guys are the engine that runs the recruitment forums.  All of us other guilds really needs LW to be the filter for the rest of us!

We are but the Light in the cold dark. We offer a strong community and a strong player base with skills ranging the spectrum of the game and more. Cant help it if we attract a lot of people. Honestly what got me to apply was the great members and how inviting they where.

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,

and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft

LW_sig_concept4_zpsufae4nyh.jpg

OMG where did all 500 of you guys go?  CU, AO, Carebears Online?

Just not the same without the LW chatter.  You guys are the engine that runs the recruitment forums.  All of us other guilds really needs LW to be the filter for the rest of us!

Most of the guild's small talk resides in Slack now, this thread is for guild recruitment after all.

Thanks for bumping the thread. :)

532c836f2a.png

guild looks solid, with the mixture of hardcore, casual, rp and the lot all in one. I'm probably one of those in between times since I bounce around with what i love to do when it comes to a game that will pretty much have endless exploration in it while at the same time have great pvp, sent an app in. Also a sapphire back on layaway cuz... how could I resist not owning a castle  :o

jztlar.png

The Lantern Watch - Keepers of the light

To all our members of the Lantern Watch.  

Please join me in welcoming Dagur to the guild. Thank you for choosing to become part of the LW community. 

Axio

Hello!

I am a long time MMOer - started back in UO in the RP community of catskills shard and hopped games from there over the years.  Even though I enjoy RP in my MMORPGs, I realize that's not the way of the games anymore and am more casual about it.  

I've been lurking on the crowfall forums while waiting for my time for testing (which is soon) and The Lantern Watch seems like a good mix of people with all play styles.

My best MMO experiences where with guilds who focus more on having fun, building online friendships and helping each other out.  I am not a competitive player by any means, but i'm not afraid of banging into a wall as many times as it takes to find where the crack is.

I also like that the Lantern Watch is a Crowfall first guild.  I've found that guilds that span over many games tend to loose something overall. 

So, I hope to find a home and you all seem like a good bunch.
I just filled out the application and hope you will have me!

To all our members of the Lantern Watch.  

Please join me in welcoming Septimus to the guild. I am sure your experience will be welcomed with open arms.  Thank you for choosing to become part of the LW community. In time we hope you feel a you have found a good home.

Axio

I had a great time playing Hungerdome 1.1 with Dagur, Vox, and Shadowmant this evening.  Thanks comrades.

We were on TeamSpeak together and it makes a huge difference when players can coordinate, warn one another, and discuss tactics.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.