Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Just wanted to say, i like the logo =) and the guild format.

Best of luck.

I haven't settled on a guild myself yet, so will see how everything goes. There are a few i have my eye on though. (of which one of you are) 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE NOTE - THE GUILD AS IS, IS DEFUNCT. Anyone still around, please message me and let me know your fates. I have requested a thread lock so it doesn't continue to get new people's hopes up. Cheers

I wouldn't say that.  We discussed it rationally with those involved and came to the conclusion that the situation wasn't for us.  

Wheres my popcorn gif, we don't even have a projected year for release date and we've got a touch of mud slinging happening.   I wish you guys the best in your new guild, glad to see likeminded peop

To all our members of the Lantern Watch.  

Please join me in also welcoming 2 new members to the guild, Elfboots and Crestone. Thank you both for choosing to become part of the LW community. 

Axio

Hey fellow Watchers and Watcherettes,

Please welcome Sequ to the guild.

Sequ, thanks for selecting the Laternwatch as you new guild.

I see you come from the same part of the world as 7B our guild leader, must be something in the water there! Excuse the bad joke.

Welcome again.

The mascot is a majestic owl, the name is plain amazing, and the people here are generally witty. Even if my application is rejected, might I be allowed a box of popcorn to enjoy the show?

Edit: This is also the first time I've been compelled to post in these forums. That's how entertained I am.

Edited by Odd Spin

belated congratz to the ones who have joined that I have not spoken to yet in our chat channels, and ass for you Odd, popcorn is always welcome, though We are a pretty open guild I don't see a problem letting a Slime join the guild, unless you Ooze me...Then we will have words.

Edited by Dagur

jztlar.png

The Lantern Watch - Keepers of the light

Now this seems like a guild I could get into. I like that you're trying to keep forum greif to a minimum! More than that, you're welcoming casual players. For me, that's huge. With work, round' the house work, and the possibility of going back to school, I can't really commit to a hardcore guild where everyone is expected to show up on schedule, but I *love* being part of a coheisive team nonetheless.

Side note: Have you guys looked into Free Lands of Azure? They seem like a good bunch of landlords to sign up with, especially concidering the friendly nature of this guild- perhaps a fun way of keeping your enemies close.

19.jpg