Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE NOTE - THE GUILD AS IS, IS DEFUNCT. Anyone still around, please message me and let me know your fates. I have requested a thread lock so it doesn't continue to get new people's hopes up. Cheers

I wouldn't say that.  We discussed it rationally with those involved and came to the conclusion that the situation wasn't for us.  

Wheres my popcorn gif, we don't even have a projected year for release date and we've got a touch of mud slinging happening.   I wish you guys the best in your new guild, glad to see likeminded peop

Greetings!

After a dark period where I was unable to focus on Crowfall due to other RL commitments, I am back, have had a chance to test the Hunger Dome, and am very much excited about the game!

My membership was revoked during those dark days of inactivity, but I would love to rejoin the light and be considered for reinstatement! I have submitted a new application on the website.

Thank you!

chasomos

Edited by chaosmos

Nice to see so many new people coming from here to the watch :) Just continuing to say that it is a great idea to join us, even though there is no crowfall we have a very active chat and there are lots of friendly and funny people constantly there in all timezones. Though we could definitely still use good people from every timezone.

Keep on the Watch brothers and I hope to see more of you in our forums and on slack :)

Do not wish it is easier, wish you were better.

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello :) just submitted an application!

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Thank you! much appreciated :)

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have been aware of and periodically watching Crowfall's progress since its Kickstarter opened, but have only recently pledged. I was fortunate enough to pick up a Kickstarter pledge from Anshex, and since doing so have been hungrily updating myself on anything new.

I have always been a dedicated player of MMO's, striving to be the best I can be in either PvP environments or raiding. As time goes on, however, commitments pile up. I no longer have a consistent gaming schedule, but when I do have time to play I spend it wisely and give it my all. I am laid back, but of the mindset that having fun is equivalent to being competitive. The Lantern Watch seems to fit my desired playstyle and environment perfectly, and I am very much interested in becoming involved!

I'll be applying on your website, and look forward to meeting everyone in-game.

Hello Lantern Watch Guild,

My name is Jonathan, I was born in Italy and currently reside in Canada.

I wish to be part of your guild as it is professional as well as attractive, I hope I can be part of the Lantern Watch community as I think I will be a valuable member within the guild as well as a responsible player who will follow the guilds rules and game rules.

Please, consider my application as I plan to be an active member within Crowfall which I’m anticipating for its official release while at the same time gladly participating in the playtests. 

Thank you for your time in reading this message.

Welcome to the two new additions

Thanks, Greiztoph. So you're aware I had help in changing my handle on the forum, as it'll be what I use once the game actually releases. If I could change it here, I would. Spada is my preferred handle.

Hi!

I'm looking to join up with your guild along with my good friend NewKid/Spada. I find your attitude towards PvP appealing, being hardcore yet respectful of those with other commitments, and lacking the ruthless, almost griefer-esque attitude you might find with other pvp-focused guilds. I also appreciate the fact that crafting is a central focus as well.

Personally I fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum between hardcore PvPer/Crafter and Casual player, and have enjoyed games such as Tera, Darkfall, Blade&Soul, WoW, and Black Desert Online (Korean/Pre-NA release). I don't have quite as much free time as I once did, however I still have a mindset for optimal efficiency/effectiveness in the time I do have, while not taking myself or the game too seriously so as to ruin the enjoyment. 

Expect to hear from me via your website as well, I look forward to conquering myriad worlds with you all!