Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Hello all,

Took a long break from this site and following the game, but my enthusiasm has returned.  Going to be more active going forward and in to release.  Application has been submitted.

I'm a 34 YOA gamer residing on the East Coast, U.S.  More than likely, will be playing a stealth/assassin class in-game.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi,

I'm a NZ (gmt +12) player interested in joining the Lantern Watch. I appreciate your ethos.

I'm new to PvP and will likely need a PC upgrade before I could take it too seriously but have a strong interest in the crafting and political aspects of CF.

Hope to get to know you each better.

Good evening Lantern Watch members,

I just submitted my application for guild membership as I'm actively seeking a home. I'm so excited for the future of Crowfall!!

Hi Watchmen and Watchwomen,

Please send a warm welcome to our newest member Phadra and a returning member Kenmori. We hope you can join us in the 'big world'.

Welcome to the Watch!

I am interested in this guild and this game.  I have only paid for the $5 forum access, however I am prepared to pay either into the closed beta or instant access if need be.  

I am looking for a guild to get off and running as soon as the game launches.  I would like to be part of a well organized effort.  I am able and willing to fill what ever role that best fits the group.  Communication is key for me.  I pride myself as a loyal person to the group as long as the group is active.  

I am prior military (Marines) so taking or giving orders is no issue.  I am a special education teacher in RL but I also enjoy these types of social, medieval/Game of Thrones style games.  I look forward to conversing with you all.  

Received the great news today, thank you for accepting my application. Look forward to meeting you and becoming more active as we get closer to the launch!!