Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

A question: On the guild website, there's a box for group pay to keep the site funded. Is this required, heavily encouraged (peer pressure) or just whatever you feel like? Having dropped at least 6 months of gaming budget on the game, funds are now rather scarce so I'd like to know before wasting anyone's time further.

A question: On the guild website, there's a box for group pay to keep the site funded. Is this required, heavily encouraged (peer pressure) or just whatever you feel like? Having dropped at least 6 months of gaming budget on the game, funds are now rather scarce so I'd like to know before wasting anyone's time further.

Zero requirement.  Purely voluntary.

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Hi! Love the attitude towards different types of players, serious but not too hardcore! I'll be submitting my app in a few moments. So excited to start playing with you all :D

I like what I read on the introductory page and  many of the comments throughout, seems like a good group of people with the right attitude towards gaming :) . I will be submitting my application and looking forward to playing with everyone!

Hey guys, sorry for being AFK for so long.  Just, lost interest in crowfall for awhile, but now that they are finally bringing in the Archtype that I was most excited about into the game, the Templar, I am ready to re-commit to this Guild. 

Hello Xen!!  :D  I will give you guys the credit for keeping this Guilds thread on the 1st page.  On other forums, its sometimes hard to keep it there.  So, points to you guys for your forum dedication lol!

On a separate note, and I can't ask this on Slack because I am at work right now but, question!: Will the watch have dedicated Necromancer crafters along with every other kind of crafting?  I think it would be awesome if we had a dedicated Necromancer who I could always rely on to give me the best green, blue, purple or orange vessels for my archetype play style, which right now is the Templar.   

Agreed Sir, some blue in there somewhere would be very nice, like mixed with some Gold maybe :)

Gold as in the color of the bright golden glow from the Lantern Watch lighting up the dark, as well as the symbolic color in all things pure and noble.

Edited by BaronBrewzer

4d5e785f-2068-4a65-922a-785944d29246.jpg