Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Hey all,  I'm looking for a guild... but no offence, I'm not going to read all 150 pages of your guild thread.  I guess I'll fill out an application and give it a shot.

You dont need to read them all.  A few things have changed since that original posting, and we will even be eventually closing down this thread so that we can re-create our pitch thread to represent where we stand today as a guild.

Edited by Mezcon

I have been playing solo since I invested in the game in early December-it gets tiring and monotonous. I like the description of gameplay/community for your guild so I will be applying on the website. Thanks!

Hi! I'm interested in joining The Lantern Watch. I'm not sure if I'm a contributor or not though. 

Edit: I am a 2016 contributor. I chose the forum badge but don't see atm.

Edited by Tom_Cruise_Control
more info

On 6/11/2017 at 3:04 PM, Greiztoph said:

No, people just won't let this thread die.

So is the guild dead/not playing/not accepting new recruits? Is it waiting until the game gets closer to launch? Was filling out an app on the website a waste of time?

2 minutes ago, Doomshadow said:

So is the guild dead/not playing/not accepting new recruits? Is it waiting until the game gets closer to launch? Was filling out an app on the website a waste of time?

It's under a new name but we have not started recruiting yet.

Just now, Greiztoph said:

It's under a new name but we have not started recruiting yet.

Ok thanks. Will the application be carried over or will a new app need to be submitted? Will the website stay the same or switch? Again, thanks in advance.

Just now, Doomshadow said:

Ok thanks. Will the application be carried over or will a new app need to be submitted? Will the website stay the same or switch? Again, thanks in advance.

The site is going to be completely different so you will have to apply again under the new one.

I submitted my app on the website just now as well.  Seems like the guild would be a good fit for me and I would love to make some new friends in game.  Asgard

I also submitted my app, Hello my name is mark in game Gocoo I was hoping this guild had some kind of team chat system like preferably Discord or TeamSpeak.