Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Boom!

Greetings! I'd like to to talk to someone about your guild, ask seemingly uninteresting questions, and then discuss the free t-shirt for joining up. I hear you have an Ellie that keeps fanboys discussing whether she means stiletto shoes or knives, a shady past that may or may not involve political power plays and betrayal, various guild changes and name alias',  and a future so bright, we'll all have to craft legendary shades with <NYI> protection bonus (well, that is provided you have me of course ;) ). 

Have your people call my people. 

Ciao!

Edited by Mazaroth

On 03/04/2018 at 4:36 AM, Scree said:

I'm enjoying the months worth of candidates applying, and no word from its owners. Might be time to stick a fork in this one.

Hi all, anyone wanting to join - including potential applicants connecting via our old Shivtr site - in with the Last Watch (yep, we had a re-branding exercise when 7B left us (think that is what Scree may be referring to) , feel free to request an invite to our discord from me once we've sorted your application.

Welcome to all the new 'Last Watch' members.

We look forward to speaking with you in our discord channel.

Just took the plunge and contributed to the Crowfall world. I have been “lurking” for about a year and finally had to join in. Look for more like-minded people to enjoy this world with!

-Syndrinn

Welcome to the guild Crossfire.

Join us at our discord channel. You'll find the link in your application msg.

Cheers

I've been hiding out waiting for this game to get to a point where it wouldn't annoy me to dive in. Well with the latest pre-alpha its gotten to that point. Now I'm looking for a group of folks I can hang with. Your guild looks like a GREAT option. I'll apply on your site and look forward to joining the group.

I will send an application in a few seconds. Not sure if the badge is shown here, but I am a contributor and can play.