Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Hey ya'll.....................carefully peaking in the door (  dang those ears get in the way )     Am I welcome with my collection of stilettos?

There's no weapon check, just a coat check.  Limit two daggers per visitor.  Cheers, and I'll add you to the roster.

I resent the implications that I am a troll.

Nah, you're a prince!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I resent the implications that I am a troll.

Oh seriously - at this point you're an honored guest.  You know, the one you give the better china to but then you watch them like a hawk in case they drop it.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Drop it?  Nah, but I think we should check his pockets on hi way out..........................you did lay out the good silver w/ it?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Think I'll be going after more than silver.

The only other shiny things I see are..............MY Stilettos!   No way.................................just saying

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

The only other shiny things I see are..............MY Stilettos!   No way.................................just saying

Are you insinuating I will be stealing your stilletos?

I mean I do enjoy wearing them....sometimes.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Are you insinuating I will be stealing your stilletos?

I mean I do enjoy wearing them....sometimes.

Quit making me want to like your posts!   /ragerageragethosearesomenicestilletos

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

The shoes or the daggers? I find both arousing personally.

I can kill with both......................if I can get the dang shoes off Checky that is.............  The red ones are MINE, all MINE

The shoes or the daggers? I find both arousing personally.

Dear PMW,

Thank you for your application to the Ellie Fan Club.  We're happy to welcome you to what will surely be the high point of your Crowfall Boards Experience.

As a lifelong EFC member you have access to the following:

--ALL of Ellie's posts!

--Occasional mentions in Lantern Watch posts

--Dueling chances with other EFC members

We do need to point out that Ellie has many fans and as such she can't give each of her fan club members the attention she'd like.  However she does read all your posts and enjoys each one.

Thank you again for joining the EFC and here's to sharp things and even sharper wit!

Sincerely

Oridi Ohe

Chief Correspondence Minion

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Dear PMW,

Thank you for your application to the Ellie Fan Club.  We're happy to welcome you to what will surely be the high point of your Crowfall Boards Experience.

As a lifelong EFC member you have access to the following:

--ALL of Ellie's posts!

--Occasional mentions in Lantern Watch posts

--Dueling chances with other EFC members

We do need to point out that Ellie has many fans and as such she can't give each of her fan club members the attention she'd like.  However she does read all your posts and enjoys each one.

Thank you again for joining the EFC and here's to sharp things and even sharper wit!

Sincerely

Oridi Ohe

Chief Correspondence Minion

I am speechless for once  LMAO