Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

OMG I have a terrible itch. It's called the LIKE itch. I just sooo want to like some posts!

Just shout it out honey, I LIKE THESE POST.  Sing it if you like.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

I didn't realize how huge the Amani are until my wife's Castanic came to stand next to me. I like the variety of the races in Tera, even if it is a bit lolboobs.

I think that's my new favorite word.  I really need to roll a Castanic.  I can't keep all these names straight yet.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

My Elin has no lolboobs. She has, erm, other ASSets. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Something happened with my High Elf.  I got a drop.  A new robe.   I was so excited.  Then I looked at it from the back.   Something was missing.  Like the whole back.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

nosebleedtilldeath.gif?w=676

Something happened with my High Elf.  I got a drop.  A new robe.   I was so excited.  Then I looked at it from the back.   Something was missing.  Like the whole back.

tumblr_mqaw7mwrj91rt1wt2o1_500.gif

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

NEED LIKE BUTTON. 

Really, those gifs are hilarious!

And yes, Io Sophia has laser eyes. Of course that's what I meant.  

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

About to head back into Tera for a brief Monday Night stint, and you know what that means!  Characters showing off all dose pixels!

nosebleedgif.gif

Edit: Moving post up!

Edited by seventhbeacon

Good morning all.  How was the evening in Tera?  Looks as though you all found a few gifs laying around to illustrate your evening with.

This was my evening.....

23k5dzd.jpg

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Good morning all.  How was the evening in Tera?  Looks as though you all found a few gifs laying around to illustrate your evening with.

This was my evening.....

23k5dzd.jpg

Poor Kitty :(  

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

i3v5fd.gifYou mean these here parts :P  I saw a lot of that yesterday too.  It is so funny when they are running, you see it all. :P

After reading through this thread, and while I have my own guild (so far), I am very proud of the way your guild handled itself in the face of adversity. If my guild doesn't work out, I would be interested in joining you guys.

Why thank you so much! 

You're welcome anytime. We'll leave a lantern out to light the way :)

Poor Kitty :(

ROFL, looks like my Maxx kitty after a hard night tom cattin'.

i3v5fd.gifYou mean these here parts :P  I saw a lot of that yesterday too.  It is so funny when they are running, you see it all. :P

Yes! My pants! Wherever did you find them? 

After reading through this thread, and while I have my own guild (so far), I am very proud of the way your guild handled itself in the face of adversity. If my guild doesn't work out, I would be interested in joining you guys.

And if it does work out, an alliance, perhaps?  Thanks for the compliments.   Working together and maintaining integrity is the key here, I believe.   And having fun!!!!

Thank you for taking time to tell us. Adversity was met with civility and respect for all of those involved.  The Lantern will be lit if you ever need a place to hang your hat  :)

I appreciate the kind words!  And best of luck in fulfilling your vision too :D.