Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Morning all.  What does everyone think of the Knight archetype?  I'd offer coffee to all but the Knight's description kind of put me off my morning joe.

Morning all.  What does everyone think of the Knight archetype?  I'd offer coffee to all but the Knight's description kind of put me off my morning joe.

Nobility. Honor. Justice. Nothing more than words.

He has a very jaded look at things, in retrospect.   Makes me think it was all for a lost cause, but then, with Winter coming and the Hunger, it is all a lost cause anyways, right?

Not sure I like him much.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I think it's interesting that they're teasing the "Eternal Heroes" part in it, but I couldn't get a feel for the flavor text.  Too many unknowns for it.  I guess it's the idea of a soldier that keeps on dying for a war that's not his, which is pretty neat.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Nobility. Honor. Justice. Nothing more than words.

He has a very jaded look at things, in retrospect.   Makes me think it was all for a lost cause, but then, with Winter coming and the Hunger, it is all a lost cause anyways, right?

Not sure I like him much.

He's like the Hound in GoT. Reluctantly a knight, perhaps, with a full 20/20 view of the general dishonor among men. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Have we had a true damage dealer/DPSish archetype yet?  Or one with crowd control?  I am still looking for that CC character with slight healzors with a heart of gold.

Good morning, 

Not sure this one will be my cup of tea, but I will give most of the them a whirl.  Still waiting on a true match for my style of play.  

Edited by wicked_savannah

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Good morning, 

Not sure this one will be my cup of tea, but I will give mot of the them a whirl.  Still waiting on a true match for my style of play.  

Agreed. I've managed to let go (still have stinging claws from holding on so hard) of the healer class but I'd love to see a cc or dps class.  Have we actually gotten a ranged character yet?

Still waiting on y'all to make the logical move to Shadowbane.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Definitely interested in seeing what develops from your guild and how they start off upon release - hopefully I will be apart of that.

Cheers,

//theBDank

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.

Looking for a positive Crowfall community guild, check The Lantern Watch out!

Good day to all of you !

May the Light of The Watch be with you !

I like this!  It's got that SW vibe.

"The Light will be with you, always."

You know, the guild names makes a LOT of sense in terms of the wait between reveal and launch, the more I think about it.  I do like what Strykus suggested about the many ways we can "be" a group apart from Crowfall, and I'm looking into some options there! :D

Definitely interested in seeing what develops from your guild and how they start off upon release - hopefully I will be apart of that.

Cheers,

//theBDank

Absolutely!  Friends and rivals alike, it should be a lot of fun :D.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Agreed. I've managed to let go (still have stinging claws from holding on so hard) of the healer class but I'd love to see a cc or dps class.  Have we actually gotten a ranged character yet?

Looks like all melee so far!  It would be nice to see one of those builds next.

I know - Last week - it's all just a blur you know. 

I'll take another stab at the download/get into game thing but I'm not letting you know when I do.  I want to flail and fail so that I appreciate the help when I reveal my awesome squishycore presence there.

I was getting some weird kind of message dll missing or something but then I dl'ed from the wikia site someone posted.   Had better luck with the link from the SB emu forum.   Deleted it all and will have to start from scratch.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I was getting some weird kind of message dll missing or something but then I dl'ed from the wikia site someone posted.   Had better luck with the link from the SB emu forum.   Deleted it all and will have to start from scratch.   

u2AUUg5.png

Can I join y'all on Skype?

Nooooooooooooo  no no no no.  Cause if it turns out you're a teenage girl with lip gloss decision issues I just can't take the pain.

We do need a friends of LW Skype room.  LOL.  "Friends."  Anyone that wants to is free to add.  We have so many things I would "Like" to talk about! ;)

Edit: Though my time today may be limited, I'll hop on in a couple hours.

Edited by seventhbeacon