Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Lemme think umm ... no. :)

Deny it all you want but I am the glue that keeps you people together.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You turned members against their GL, created drama, then split off and formed a new guild by taking those from LC.

Yeah, smooth move.

I know that Seventh addressed as well but I want to throw my 2 cents in.  We never turned the guild members against anyone.  We didn't discuss this with anyone but ourselves.  And then contact between ourselves and the other party was made, privately.  It was unfortunately that the response to that PM was addressed publicly but that was the way it fell out.  We have not sewn drama, we did not whisper behind anyone's back luring them away from LC or any such nonsense.  We want to be comfortable with who we associate with in and out of game.  We were not in LC.

Essentially your post is shaming us for removing ourselves from a situation that we were apprehensive about; that we should be the ones who should settle just because we shouldn't "make waves" or create "drama" or however else you would like to put it.  We were polite and communicated our sentiments about the scenario and in the end it just wasn't going to work.

If anything it would have been worse for us to stay.  But your opinion is, of course, your own.

~Ryn

Edited by talfryn

Between dreams and reality.

Lantern Watch

Sigh.  I'm  back to not autoliking Checky's posts. I'm so fickle.

I don't like dissent in my fan club. Don't go off making another thread now.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Deny it all you want but I am the glue that keeps you people together.

YOU are the reason we keep having to replace the good silver

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

YOU are the reason we keep having to replace the good silver

I'm also the reason there is females in this thread.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I don't like dissent in my fan club. Don't go off making another thread now.

Are you kidding?  We just barely got this one to 3 pages.  No WAY I'm giving up this insane page lead just because your posts don't thrill me like they use to.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Are you kidding?  We just barely got this one to 3 pages.  No WAY I'm giving up this insane page lead just because your posts don't thrill me like they use to.

Baby, were just in a slump. The thrills will come back.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I know that Seventh addressed as well but I want to throw my 2 cents in.  We never turned the guild members against anyone.  We didn't discuss this with anyone but ourselves.  And then contact between ourselves and the other party was made, privately.  It was unfortunately that the response to that PM was addressed publicly but that was the way it fell out.  We have not sewn drama, we did not whisper behind anyone's back luring them away from LC or any such nonsense.  We want to be comfortable with who we associate with in and out of game.  We were not in LC.

Essentially your post is shaming us for removing ourselves from a situation that we were apprehensive about; that we should be the ones who should settle just because we shouldn't "make waves" or create "drama" or however else you would like to put it.  We were polite and communicated our sentiments about the scenario and in the end it just wasn't going to work.

If anything it would have been worse for us to stay.  But your opinion is, of course, your own.

~Ryn

Nobody turned anyone against anyone. What happened happened. I'm slightly disappointed nobody looked at my attempts or commented on them before you all packed bags, but I did say in my first ever post, I didn't mind if people found a guild that suited them better.

Good luck with your guild. Enjoy the game when it's out.

Best of luck

-Joker

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

Coming over here to sabatoge their new thread? Bad form.

Don't respond guys.

Oh stop trying to incite a riot. 

Good luck with your guild. Enjoy the game when it's out.

Best of luck

-Joker

Thanks!  I'll see ya on the boards and best to Last Call.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Best of luck

-Joker

Thank you, Joker.  You too.

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Alright, everyone... so of the four archetypes we've seen so far, which is your favorite?  The Centurion, the Forgemaster, the Templar, or the Assassin?

Right now, I'm leaning toward Templar.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Alright, everyone... so of the four archetypes we've seen so far, which is your favorite?  The Centurion, the Forgemaster, the Templar, or the Assassin?

I've not seen an archetype yet that I truly like.  I keep wondering if the Forgemaster is a crafting archetype?  It just says support.  I don't like the class because it's male only and I'd not know what to do with a guy toon.    Same goes with the Centurion.  I would love! a female horsylady though.

That leaves Templar (tanketytank) which is melee and I tend to go wild in melee and kill a lot of bushes and trees but not so many bad guys.   So.  That leaves the assassin - she'll have to get my vote for now though it's by default.

pixS8Wt.jpg

Do you really have to ask???????   I AM your assassin............

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"