Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Caught between the Centaur-rion (hah) and the Forgemaster. 

That sounds... like I need to scrub my brain.

I might go Forgemaster if that's where certain crafting is hiding.  Hopefully crafting types aren't connected to certain archetypes.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I might go Forgemaster if that's where certain crafting is hiding.  Hopefully crafting types aren't connected to certain archetypes.

I can't tell yet if it's an archetype or just a skill choice we put points into.  Do we really have to wait what is it 18 more days to find out all this stuff?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I don't think theyre going to do a full information dump in 18 days. The very particulars probably haven't even been hammered out yet.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I don't think theyre going to do a fullninformation dump in 18 days. The very particulars probably haven't even been hammered out yet.

Now surely you have some pull there Checky - just sayin'

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I just read this as "I don't think they're going to do a full dump in 18 days."

I was like ... okay.

Funny how missing a word can change the whole context :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Now surely you have some pull there Checky - just sayin'

Listen, I told J(Were on first letter basis you see) that he needs to get this beta thing going. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He said, "Godfather, anything for you."

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Listen, I told J(Were on first letter basis you see) that he needs to get this beta thing going. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He said, "Godfather, anything for you."

And then you woke up?

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

And then you woke up?

No then I kissed him on the forehead and told him I had other business to attend to.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No then I kissed him on the forehead and told him I had other business to attend to.

THEN you woke up ..............gotcha

Hello members of the Lantern Watch. 

I see that Ellie has found a home for her stiletto collection. Excellent. 

Have room for a hedge rider in your ranks? I brew a lovely cup of tea. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

THEN you woke up ..............gotcha

No, then I had Joe Pesci go out and handle some business about this guy who thought he could take my city on Shadowbane. He needed assistance in seeing the error of his ways.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No, then I had Joe Pesci go out and handle some business about this guy who thought he could take my city on Shadowbane. He needed assistance in seeing the error of his ways.

The never ending hallucination.......................let Iridian make you some tea, you will feel better, promise :)

Hello members of the Lantern Watch. 

I see that Ellie has found a home for her stiletto collection. Excellent. 

Have room for a hedge rider in your ranks? I brew a lovely cup of tea. 

Welcome!  Always room for She Who Wanders in Delight.  Great to see you.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The never ending hallucination.......................let Iridian make you some tea, you will feel better, promise :)

I resent your implication. I'm sitting here in my manor watching Cheers and you insult me.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Welcome!  Always room for She Who Wanders in Delight.  Great to see you.

I adore they way you are able to name people. It's a talent :)

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I resent your implication. I'm sitting here in my manor watching Cheers and you insult me.

Well Cheers to you too lol    Let's get you that tea................no reason to be thirsty 

Cheers is a TV show from the eighties.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg