Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Cheers is a TV show from the eighties.

I KNOW what it is........nvm  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE NOTE - THE GUILD AS IS, IS DEFUNCT. Anyone still around, please message me and let me know your fates. I have requested a thread lock so it doesn't continue to get new people's hopes up. Cheers

I wouldn't say that.  We discussed it rationally with those involved and came to the conclusion that the situation wasn't for us.  

Wheres my popcorn gif, we don't even have a projected year for release date and we've got a touch of mud slinging happening.   I wish you guys the best in your new guild, glad to see likeminded peop

I KNOW what it is........nvm

Well it sounded like you thought I was saying Cheers.

It's called being C i v i l. I know that's a new one for you to add to the vocab. ;)

Dunno he didnt sound so much civil as being passive aggressive.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well Cheers to you too lol    Let's get you that tea................no reason to be thirsty 

x brews a special herbal blend x 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

You turned members against their GL, created drama, then split off and formed a new guild by taking those from LC.

Yeah, smooth move.

I think I recall that some of these folks had never played Shadowbane, but man did they learn quickly.

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

I think I recall that some of these folks had never played Shadowbane, but man did they learn quickly.

Well it didn't actually go down like that but if it makes you afeeeeeeard of us ingame then woot!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Even if it didn't, there is still drama.  That is the beauty of MMOs with politics where guilds matter.

Well you've found us out.  We did all this just to distract the boards from our true objective.  Which was to have the most poignant, insightful posts in response to the Todd post.

Sigh.  I am in Snark Mode tonight. Where is Doc to wag his finger at me when he's really needed?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I had to wear a beret in the the Army I'll never wear one again.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Easy.  I am not criticizing you.  But the existence of that person's post is evidence to what I said.  I have nothing but positive feelings for your guild mates and their posts.

Hey thanks - appreciate it.

pixS8Wt.jpg