Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Cheers is a TV show from the eighties.

I KNOW what it is........nvm  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I KNOW what it is........nvm

Well it sounded like you thought I was saying Cheers.

It's called being C i v i l. I know that's a new one for you to add to the vocab. ;)

Dunno he didnt sound so much civil as being passive aggressive.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Good luck with the new guild. 

And I love the Mission post.

Thanks!

Cheers is a TV show from the eighties.

Does that make you Norm, or Woody?

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Thanks!

Does that make you Norm, or Woody?

Probably Woody....in certain situations.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well Cheers to you too lol    Let's get you that tea................no reason to be thirsty 

x brews a special herbal blend x 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

There once was a Crow from the Dregs

Who had no wings and no legs

We denied him his flight

But did not kill on sight

For trying to drink all our kegs

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I love love love Berets! They actually suit me, but with our warm climate I don't think I've worn one since I went to a fancy dress New Years Eve party and got kissed so much I got herpes. ... Note to self ... NEVER buy another beret.  :rolleyes:

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

I'm not a hat guy.  Someone else will probably need to wear the crown too. ;)

You turned members against their GL, created drama, then split off and formed a new guild by taking those from LC.

Yeah, smooth move.

I think I recall that some of these folks had never played Shadowbane, but man did they learn quickly.

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

I think I recall that some of these folks had never played Shadowbane, but man did they learn quickly.

Well it didn't actually go down like that but if it makes you afeeeeeeard of us ingame then woot!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Even if it didn't, there is still drama.  That is the beauty of MMOs with politics where guilds matter.

Well you've found us out.  We did all this just to distract the boards from our true objective.  Which was to have the most poignant, insightful posts in response to the Todd post.

Sigh.  I am in Snark Mode tonight. Where is Doc to wag his finger at me when he's really needed?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I had to wear a beret in the the Army I'll never wear one again.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Easy.  I am not criticizing you.  But the existence of that person's post is evidence to what I said.  I have nothing but positive feelings for your guild mates and their posts.

Hey thanks - appreciate it.

pixS8Wt.jpg