Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Easy.  I am not criticizing you.  But the existence of that person's post is evidence to what I said.  I have nothing but positive feelings for your guild mates and their posts.

There were a few drama llamas in the stables, but we've opened the gate, picked up our stakes, and moved the tents.  Lol, thanks for the kind words though!

I was trying to figure out how seventhbeacon went from 500ish Likes to almost 1000 in a few days. He has his guildies/buddies like every single of his post... tsk tsk. 

Actually - we just do it cause every single thing he says is just adorrrrrrrable.

I was trying to figure out how seventhbeacon went from 500ish Likes to almost 1000 in a few days. He has his guildies/buddies like every single of his post... tsk tsk. 

Lol, I don't have a crossbow aimed at them or anything...

Isn't that against the CoC or something?

Lol, if it is, I'd imagine it would only be if I actually told them to do it, but I never even had to hint at it.  They just saw me liking tons of people's posts, or they had the same thought as me, and did it anyway.

Actually - we just do it cause every single thing he says is just adorrrrrrrable.

Great, now there's pressure to be adorable.  I think I know which guild category we fall into now from that article, Oridi, and that can't be good...

Lol, I don't have a crossbow aimed at them or anything...

Lol, if it is, I'd imagine it would only be if I actually told them to do it, but I never even had to hint at it.  They just saw me liking tons of people's posts, or they had the same thought as me, and did it anyway.

Great, now there's pressure to be adorable.  I think I know which guild category we fall into now from that article, Oridi, and that can't be good...

Hah!  Cracking up. 

I'd like to just take a moment to welcome Dezri, Ellie, Fawne, and Iridianshadowweaver to the Lantern Watch!  We're pleased to have you with us.  Lanterns, ID cards and lanyards are on the table on the left, and the Secret Emojiis are on the box on the right.  Be sure to also drop a note and say hi over at the Guild Website as well!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by seventhbeacon

Very warm welcome to Ellie, Iridianshadoweaver, Dezri, Fawn and Illyanas! Oh and of course our resident serial troll CYT. :)

So cool to have you guys. 

I can't wait to settle into my new guild home, and tally up the posts and likes. likes likes likes. Wow it even echoes in here. So much space now that we need to fill with jocularity, fiction, maybe some art.

Phew I've hardly had time to look at the main forum in the last 2 days. Ok off to see what's happening in the mosh pit.

I can't wait to settle into my new guild home, and tally up the posts and likes. likes likes likes. Wow it even echoes in here. So much space now that we need to fill with jocularity, fiction, maybe some art.

It's a great thing I like the sound of my own voice, then!

Morning.  I have applied at the website ;)

And you're all set up!