Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE NOTE - THE GUILD AS IS, IS DEFUNCT. Anyone still around, please message me and let me know your fates. I have requested a thread lock so it doesn't continue to get new people's hopes up. Cheers

I wouldn't say that.  We discussed it rationally with those involved and came to the conclusion that the situation wasn't for us.  

Wheres my popcorn gif, we don't even have a projected year for release date and we've got a touch of mud slinging happening.   I wish you guys the best in your new guild, glad to see likeminded peop

*cartwheels in* Morning everyone!  Hope the world is going well this fine and errrrr apparently pouring rain day.

Welcome to everyone!  I've got the coffee out on the front porch today and there's a bit of something in the flask over there if you need a bit more warming up in your morning joe.   Hey I kind of sound Twin Peaky today.

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

A warm welcome to our dear friend Illyanas.  Your lantern is lit, brother.  Stop on by the guild website and say hi!

Illy!  Wonderful to see you! Now our relentless plans for game domination through thoughtful and considered actions can move forward...

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

*cartwheels in* Morning everyone!  Hope the world is going well this fine and errrrr apparently pouring rain day.

Welcome to everyone!  I've got the coffee out on the front porch today and there's a bit of something in the flask over there if you need a bit more warming up in your morning joe.   Hey I kind of sound Twin Peaky today.

You know, I've never seen Twin Peaks.  Somehow.

I would say pass that flask over in a bit, but I might get called out by the child again..... New title "Mom in Distress"  :P

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis