Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

*cartwheels in* Morning everyone!  Hope the world is going well this fine and errrrr apparently pouring rain day.

Welcome to everyone!  I've got the coffee out on the front porch today and there's a bit of something in the flask over there if you need a bit more warming up in your morning joe.   Hey I kind of sound Twin Peaky today.

Edited by Oridi

A warm welcome to our dear friend Illyanas.  Your lantern is lit, brother.  Stop on by the guild website and say hi!

Illy!  Wonderful to see you! Now our relentless plans for game domination through thoughtful and considered actions can move forward...

*cartwheels in* Morning everyone!  Hope the world is going well this fine and errrrr apparently pouring rain day.

Welcome to everyone!  I've got the coffee out on the front porch today and there's a bit of something in the flask over there if you need a bit more warming up in your morning joe.   Hey I kind of sound Twin Peaky today.

You know, I've never seen Twin Peaks.  Somehow.

I would say pass that flask over in a bit, but I might get called out by the child again..... New title "Mom in Distress"  :P