Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

I'm starting to think this thread & Last call are only here for the sake of grinding likes and posts.

Then you didn't read the first post in both threads.  What you see is what you get!

Sigmund Freud might suggest, however, that you are projecting.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Nonsense! We want to play Crowfall partly because we hate grinding. 

If grinding was talking poorly made socks in Barrens chat I'd have hit max level before I even walked into Orgrimmar for the first time.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Got room for one more?

Good day, sir!  We sure do.  Welcome to the Watch.

*cartwheels in* Morning everyone!  Hope the world is going well this fine and errrrr apparently pouring rain day.

Welcome to everyone!  I've got the coffee out on the front porch today and there's a bit of something in the flask over there if you need a bit more warming up in your morning joe.   Hey I kind of sound Twin Peaky today.

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

A warm welcome to our dear friend Illyanas.  Your lantern is lit, brother.  Stop on by the guild website and say hi!

Illy!  Wonderful to see you! Now our relentless plans for game domination through thoughtful and considered actions can move forward...

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

*cartwheels in* Morning everyone!  Hope the world is going well this fine and errrrr apparently pouring rain day.

Welcome to everyone!  I've got the coffee out on the front porch today and there's a bit of something in the flask over there if you need a bit more warming up in your morning joe.   Hey I kind of sound Twin Peaky today.

You know, I've never seen Twin Peaks.  Somehow.

I would say pass that flask over in a bit, but I might get called out by the child again..... New title "Mom in Distress"  :P

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

She will. But the people of Idaho Falls will be so excited to here of my impending arrival.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg