Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Crafter's will have a larger opportunity to craft in the Dregs as the rewards and resources are abundant and is scaled up with the risk.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hello.  Will be applying.

Looking forward to Beta 1. 

Thanks!

Hi Lanterns. I am applying now.  Sapphire backer, so moving up from Beta-2 to Alpha-1.  Truly looking forward to Crowfall's new approach.

Hello. I have finally been able to log in the crowfall forums (even though I didn't do anything, they must've solved the bug). So I'm finaly going to say hi here: Hi, I'm Eldan, nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to playing in this guild when the game comes out (and the betas too).

Hello to all that read this.

I'm Moldytoe,

I'm from Australia interested in joining your guild.

I have no alpha/beta number as of yet but I am trying to get one.

Nice to meet you guys!  Thanks so much Ozzie for facilitating them.  I'm in the midst of a rousing table top session involving our poor mutant original characters fighting the Grey Hulk, or I'd be more talkative ;).  Don't worry though, we should all be dead soon and then I'll be free to... well, go to sleep for an early Monday.

Always nice to see another person I can play with in Alpha 1 too!

Hello all you lovely people,

You all sound like a place I wish to belong to! I am Lambassador from Sydney, Australia and I wish to spread my love and joy to all you lovely folks! Peace out till then and see you all on Alpha-2!

Hi, I'm hoping to join!

Hello all you lovely people,

You all sound like a place I wish to belong to! I am Lambassador from Sydney, Australia and I wish to spread my love and joy to all you lovely folks! Peace out till then and see you all on Alpha-2!

Our contingent down under has grown most impressively tonight!  Nice to meet you folks!

News Update. One of the ACE developers was overheard discussing a secret archetype!

1368495112692.gif

The Squishycore Sloth better known as the slowest assassin.

HAHA!   Can we recruit him?  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

So.. what i need to join?

What kind of cake do you have to offer us?  :)

Head over to the Guild website and apply.  Welcome!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Hey folks,

Iam Hely and i would like to join you.

To my person:

My name is Sven, 23 years old and iam from Germany. I study computer engineering and writing my bachelor-thesis right now. In addition i work as an software engineer for a german bank,

I like all kinds of sports, my favorites are football(soccer), (beach-)volleyball and inline skating. Today i will start with my body weight training, maybe i can build up some muscles xD

I also like to play card games like poker and magic the gathering (are there other ppl around playing mtg?)

If they get paypal to work i will start in alpha  2.

If you have any questions just ask :P

Nice to meet you all and lets have fun ;)

p.s. I really like to play assassins :ph34r:

Edited by hely