Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Howdy!  Love your website and your guild credo.  I am Jaxximus and am looking to join you like my friend Arnminster.

Also looking for a nice home.I'am from Belgium .

Just did my first kickstarter ;), amber pledge.

So.. what i need to join?

Hello folks!  Nice to meet you :)

Hey folks,

Iam Hely and i would like to join you.

To my person:

My name is Sven, 23 years old and iam from Germany. I study computer engineering and writing my bachelor-thesis right now. In addition i work as an software engineer for a german bank,

I like all kinds of sports, my favorites are football(soccer), (beach-)volleyball and inline skating. Today i will start with my body weight training, maybe i can build up some muscles xD

I also like to play card games like poker and magic the gathering (are there other ppl around playing mtg?)

If they get paypal to work i will start in alpha  2.

If you have any questions just ask :P

Nice to meet you all and lets have fun ;)

p.s. I really like to play assassins :ph34r:

Welcome back to the fold, Hely! :)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Hello I have been looking for a guild, and you all seem like you would be a great fit for me, and like a place I can call home. I will be applying on your site shortly, but wanted to first come on here and just leave a little howdydoozle note. Can't wait to play and look forward to talking with you guys more.

Jeez. Buy me a lemonade first.

No cake?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Jeez. Buy me a lemonade first.

Aww, didn't your dad leave you enough to buy drinks? I'm sorry he was a dead beat!

Ellie makes great cakes and pies, Talfryn supplies the cookies and I supply the TimTams. Feel free to indulge. ;)

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

Aww, didn't your dad leave you enough to buy drinks? I'm sorry he was a dead beat!

Ellie makes great cakes and pies, Talfryn supplies the cookies and I supply the TimTams. Feel free to indulge. ;)

:blink:  What's a TimTam? I'm nervous yet excited.

He only left me Gushers and Strawberry Nesquik. I can only fashion so many meals from these ingredients.

Or4vDvn.png

He only left me Gushers and Strawberry Nesquik. I can only fashion so many meals from these ingredients.

Not a banana is sight?    :(  I think I may cry

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=TimTam+pics&rlz=1C1PQHS_enAU497AU523&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=s-j0VIOxB6fEmAWp5YHoAg&ved=0CDIQ7Ak&biw=1920&bih=971

For the most discerning taste. :)

311470eecd7187ba8fefc32fa2bed50d2257333b

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the newest members of the Watch: Jaxximus, Ranti72, Pyruk4, Hely, MrJones, & Buggzy81!  Hold your lanterns high!

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

just a few days away and phew. look at the numbers!

A warm welcome to the new members on board!

I want to say "Let's have a roll call!" But then this thread would explode with the amount of "Here" 's.

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png