Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Ok it looks like we've started a big trend here. We now, not only need the Winter coming Tom Bombadil for our mascot, but common consensus is that we need it to be our in-game statue. :)

Perhaps we could put the Lantern behind/above Tom?

Edited by ozzie mozzie
288mqgz.png

Ok it looks like we've started a big trend here. We now, not only need the Winter coming Tom Bombadil for our mascot, but common consensus is that we need it to be our in-game statue. :)

Perhaps we could put the Lantern behind/above Tom?

Yes, so much yes.

And do you mean like this?

9d37bb7da8.png

Edited by Dominhiho

532c836f2a.png

^^^ Perfect!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Hello all. Just pledged to support this amazing game. Looking around the guild forum and came across you lovlies. Would like to join you all if you have room for an aging fella.

Edited by MrJones

Hey guys I'm quite new to the MMO scene and I haven't had too much to do with guilds in that time so I was wondering how all this is going to work. What kind of hierarchy will be setup and how everyone is going to communicate?

Sure Rogi and Mr Jones! Just apply at our guild site. :)

@Dominhiho. Lol armidillo FTW!

Hey guys I'm quite new to the MMO scene and I haven't had too much to do with guilds in that time so I was wondering how all this is going to work. What kind of hierarchy will be setup and how everyone is going to communicate?

Hey Angulo, I think you left us a skype name so I'll try to add you. ;)

288mqgz.png

Very nice description B)

I am quite the kind of person who doesn't really know what he's up to depending on the mood, but you just seem to be a fit for all of kinds of players so I should come back after today's work  :)

EDIT: submitted an application since it was so quick!

Edited by Krethys

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

We have a problem with a Lantern Watchdog tonight. He's faking a sick day!

tumblr_mrxr4mctjQ1qmb7u4o2_400.gif

First, hurrah for the mascot :D 

Second, ozzie that puppy is adorable!  Just bribe him with peanut butter; works like a healing charm ;)

Puppies? This is why youre gonna lose.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Ngghhhh... Despite my better judgement I spotted an early Amber slot open and pounced on it. 215 bucks is still a lot of money, but it has a lot of rewards... I might downgrade back to 60 before the end, but if the scope of the game can amaze me before the end of the kickstarter campaign then I'll keep it.