Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Do not worry every kill shall be returned in tenfold. Do not underestimate the lights that keep our lantern bright.

Oh aren't you a scary one. Probably never even PvPed before. Have fun dieing.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Have fun dieing.

Daily Inspiration ^^^ 03/04/15 CYT Unicorn of the Gaming World

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Okay, I think everyone is situated!  Please check your name and info on the front page in this thread, Watchers, and make sure I've got you down correctly.  Also be sure to vote for the role you are most interested in playing on the poll at the guild site.

With that, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our newest lantern-bearers: Rhogi, Krethys, Bomzulu, TheNorwegianBeck & TacticalTurtle83.  May your light guide us through the long night ahead!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

awwww monkey is hungry.    :(    

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Umm, excuse me sir. I don't see my name of the list. I was told I could guest star? Something about the promises of cookies and Tim Tams.

You have the distinguished honor to be the first to fight in our arena!  Your opponent?  Checkyotrack.  The reward?  The title of Lantern Watch Unofficial Mascot and a lifetime supply of cookies, tim tams, and bananas.  Also, the key to the city.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Umm, excuse me sir. I don't see my name of the list. I was told I could guest star? Something about the promises of cookies and Tim Tams.

You worried about the Banana Republic with the export rule on bananas to the EK? I'm sure we could find you a spot in the guild with cookies, TimTams and bananas. You just need to sign on the dotted line with your banana pen ok?

WINNER BY DEFAULT: UBERMONKEY!

Rambo.png

LMAO!

Actually as an afterthought I think that is quite an improvement.

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

Wow. Thank you so very much. I'm humbled to have had this gracious opportunity. I'd like to thank my ex-dad for being the first green to be forcibly removed from his seat. I'd like to thank ellie, ozzie, and seventh for their tremendous support in facilitating a name for go Banana! in the Crowfall community. I'd like to thank my mom and dad for buying me a Nintendo Entertainment System when I was a little children. And lastly, I'd like to thank CYT for his denial of an arena date before I had the chance and also the sincere regret I still feel to this day from denying him my mouth in conjunction with a requested service.

Tonight, I will grace you all with a poem that truly expresses just how much, whatever just happened, means to me.

Edited by ubermonkey

Or4vDvn.png

You worried about the Banana Republic with the export rule on bananas to the EK? I'm sure we could find you a spot in the guild with cookies, TimTams and bananas. You just need to sign on the dotted line with your banana pen ok?

Well, since it's been confirmed that in-game bananas will grant an XP bonus, I think the main concern is finding enough to consume while in the campaigns, let alone exporting them. Don't bother fact checking that since it's the truth.

Banana pen? :P Girl, you silly. But ya, I have a banana pen.

Or4vDvn.png

Well, since it's been confirmed that in-game bananas will grant an XP bonus, I think the main concern is finding enough to consume while in the campaigns, let alone exporting them. Don't bother fact checking that since it's the truth.

Banana pen? :P Girl, you silly. But ya, I have a banana pen.

You are most welcome Ubermonkey. Any time you feel like scribbling in your fascinating details on our guild site application. :)

288mqgz.png

On average, how many Lanterns do you guys watch per day?

Somewhere between 8 and conjunctavitillion.