Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

The Lantern Watch (Welcome Home)

Nice try Seventh.  We will not discuss the economy or lack there of in this Beautiful State :)   Besides, CYT will need to concentrate on how he can make Idaho a much better place to live )  

Don't know much about them besides potatoes and a friend is currently living there for school, and it has the strangest border of any state.  Me, if I had a choice, I'd choose Wyoming.  Nice, quiet, and the biggest city still doesn't have much to it, but it has a movie theater and internet and that's enough.  Only one drawback... Cheney's from there no, stopping myself right there.

Don't play that junk. Play Shadowbane. I'll set y'all up.

I kinda hate mouse movement with a passion.  non-WASD was probably the worst thing about SWG, a game I otherwise loved.  Can the keys be mapped?

The point and click is not that bad.

You can't move with mapped keys at all. But the way the game is set up WASD would probably be detrimental.

I mean this is the predecessor to Crowfall. This is what started it all. How could you not want to give it a try?

Are you going to be a potato farmer?

Naw. I'm retired.

The point and click is not that bad.

You can't move with mapped keys at all. But the way the game is set up WASD would probably be detrimental.

I mean this is the predecessor to Crowfall. This is what started it all. How could you not want to give it a try?

Naw. I'm retired.

I really do appreciate the offer, but here's my reasons for not having much interest.

1) Old game, not going to have a play style that works for me/is being used in Crowfall.

2) It's on an EMU.  I have not liked my EMU experiences and don't have the patience of jumping through technical hoops only to find something is still not configured right.

3) Hard drive space.  Between my downloaded TV shows and a bunch of different games, I'd have to jettison something, and all of the games currently installed are being used... I've even deleted a number of games I bought through Steam that I won't be touching any time soon!

I thought there was a server reset coming up in the near future?  Iridian wanted to get a group together after that to plant a tree.

Yeah, I'll have to ask Stardust to look into the date for the server reset. Anyone wanna try the emulator? It's good for that retro game feel :D

I'll be up for either game later today. I did poke my head into Tera today and of course my highest level there is an Elin.  I luckily found some bootie shorts for her so she's more demure than most.  Drat - someone remind me of the server we're supposed to be on.  I may need to roll a new character.

On the TOR side of things I have a terribad sithy inquisitor at level 4 now.  She keeps making terrible choices and I feel like I should film her for a public service announcement about how not to wreck your life during your teenage years.

Hey Checky - since we have you here all bright and sparkly this morning - I have a PvP related question.  I know I'm not supposed to go out alone into the big bad world but when I think of a group my brain goes to a 6 man setup.  What's the usual size of a group used to protect a squishy in that there SB world?

Another warm welcome to our newest Members of the Watch, Ayakii, Karetyr, Nolani & Sashan!  Four more lights held up against the long night!

Welcome all!  That reminds me of a story about a world where night came every thousand years - oh geez I need to go find that again.  Amazing stuff.

Found it - http://www.astro.sunysb.edu/fwalter/AST389/TEXTS/Nightfall.htm

Edited by Oridi

It depends. You can solo farm and watch track. If someone pops on track disappear.

Last night we rocked Maelstrom gate with five people against superior numbers and didn't lose a man.

We later camped some Asian zerg guilds capitol and it took them an hour and 25 people to beat back our ten.

Welcome all!  That reminds me of a story about a world where night came every thousand years - oh geez I need to go find that again.  Amazing stuff.

Found it - http://www.astro.sunysb.edu/fwalter/AST389/TEXTS/Nightfall.htm

Ooh, Asimov!  I like him, have only read a few of his books.  Thanks for sharing, gonna have to bookmark this.